Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not new in Colorado. We have a day called "Jerry Day" were snowboarders dress like silly looking skiers. Steamboat bumps up its security and check for alcohol and often fights break out. Last year was a hoot.
Niiiicccceeee...
Sounds like a fun day to spectate. :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Its not new in Colorado. We have a day called "Jerry Day" were snowboarders dress like silly looking skiers. Steamboat bumps up its security and check for alcohol and often fights break out. Last year was a hoot.
Gaper day. I never heard anyone refer to it as Jerry day. Jerry is a pretty new term.

You either really suck or are really good if you rock that. Either way you don't give a shit. :)

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I thought "Jerry Day" was when everyone wore their best tie dye........dropped acid......and cranked the Dead in the parking lot?

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Ever wonder what happened to that kid you knew in high school that didn't graduate? Just go to a phish concert he will be there selling headbands and acid.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I love the ski dads in jeans with the summer jacket and toque he got free with a case of beer. :laughat2:

Lots of people at my local hill look like these idiots. Tons of rednecks. Even better are the sweat pants skiers. Wow! Morons.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Honestly, people that look like that I applaud. They are getting out on a serious budget to learn how to ski or ride. We need more people learning to slide on snow so they can all go to breck and other colorado resorts.

Keystone is where its at.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts