Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
While I admire the idea, you're really going to need to set this apart from every other snowboard fan page that posts tons of videos and articles every day.

I'm not so sure a facebook fan page is the best way to do this either. Even if you have 100,000 people liking the fan page, a majority of those will never see any updates from your fan page because most updates will get edge ranked and disappear from peoples news feeds if they don't constantly visit/click on your shared links.

Last I remember reading, the average fan page had something like less then 15% of their members actually seeing their updates.

·
Registered
6 Posts
While I admire the idea, you're really going to need to set this apart from every other snowboard fan page that posts tons of videos and articles every day.

I'm not so sure a facebook fan page is the best way to do this either. Even if you have 100,000 people liking the fan page, a majority of those will never see any updates from your fan page because most updates will get edge ranked and disappear from peoples news feeds if they don't constantly visit/click on your shared links.

Last I remember reading, the average fan page had something like less then 15% of their members actually seeing their updates.
correct, not many people read fan page updates and usually unsibscribe from them. don´t bother wasting your time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts