Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my snowboard as I am moving out of the north east. Just want to get an idea on what a fair price to offer it for is. I have owned it for at least 11 or 12 years. All it says on the top is "Burton Twin" and "53." Any help would be appreciated.

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
...$50 maybe
That is pretty funny and it is true. That board is too old. It will lack any current designs. It is not old enough to be a collector's item, if it ever will be anyway.

I would either hold on to it and forget you have it or give it away to stoke someone jist getting started. Or you could try to get $50, maybe. That'll get you a decent dinner and drinks and leave ya some money for the tip...

·
Registered
814 Posts
$50 is pushing it... but it's doable, if you find the right buyer i.e. the guy who wants to get into snowboarding and thinks he's getting a deal on a board set up but doesn't realize he's making his life worse in the process. Realistically... $20 may be a bit more fair. Just give it away, that's the best advice.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Delete this thread and take it to a pawn shop. Tell them you want $100, then when they offer you $30, take it and RUN. :laugh:

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
buy another $20 board, make a bench from the two boards, sell the bench for $100 obo, sell the old bindings for $10 obo.

you're welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts