Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

my name is Fabi, i´m from Germany near Munich, 21 years old and i start this survey for my College (please excuse my English).

What my survey is about:

I wanna know from you guys if you had the opportunity to buy some used snow gear, for example hardgoods like bindings, boots, boards or softgoods like jackets, pants, gloves, goggles from former or still active professional snowboarders. Would you buy some of their stuff and if why?

Needless to say the price has to be kind of low and the goods have to be in a good condition.

You also can transfer this idea to every other lifestyle sport like downhill biking, surfing, skating, climbing, kayaking and so on.

I would be very pleased to see some responses and please be honest. Only honest input can help me to conduct my survey well :)

Thanks in advance

Peace
Fabi from Munich

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
There once was a German in college, who wanted us to share our knowledge. He must think we are fools, as he didn't read the rules. His survey we would not acknowledge.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,510 Posts
There once was a German in college, who wanted us to share our knowledge. He must think we are fools, as he didn't read the rules. His survey we would not acknowledge.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
LMAO! Props for limerick composition!

OP,..? Post the vid and I guarantee your responses will be relevant and on point. Leave things as they are,..? We will entertain ourselves at your expense!

Since your reaction to the first admonition about following our rules was not the usual whiny, excuse filled, bitching about what jerks we are,..? I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are legit!

Get that intro vid up and you will get answers! :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts