Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3508 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will start this thread.

I am 24 years old, live in Toronto Canada.

I grew up in Regina, Saskatchewan (where there is a ton of snow) so naturally i have gone both skiing and snowboarding.

I'm still a beginner snowboarder, but hope to learn lots at Snowboarding Forum :D

F

·
0 Posts
I'm 20, and have only been snowboarding 3 times. I live in sunny California, but I like the snow, and my husband takes me when we can do it. Snowboarding's great!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
I'm from Chicago area, but I was born in Russia. So, I am a fan of most snow sports.

S

·
0 Posts
:waves: I'm a complete beginner to snowboarding; my boyfriend likes it, and he's gotten me to try it a couple of times. I generally end up kissing snow within the first few seconds or so. :D But I'm always looking for tips and suggestions to help me improve.

L

·
0 Posts
Hi, I am from Cumbria in the Uk, but I have lived in Switzerland and Austria. I have skiied never snowboarded, but it looks fun so I would love to give it go.

G

·
0 Posts
Hello, I am from the Philippines and since we don't have winter season and we haven't experienced snow, there is no way I can do this snowboarding thing unless you are going to invite me to go to your place :) LOL.
Welcome everybody to snowboarding.com. Hope we learn more about snowboarding during our stay here. :)

J

·
0 Posts
I am from the US and went snowboarding once when I was in high school. I was not too goo at it and glad that I have found this forum with hopes that I may get back into it. My future brother in law snowboards all the time and I am concidering going with him.

justagirl

J

·
0 Posts
Thats nice to know that theres actual snowboarders in here. Do you know much about snowboarding?

J

·
0 Posts
Ignore him ^
But, i never welcomed you :) but its probably because i came later than you, and you probably aren't here anymore :)

R

·
0 Posts
hi from canada!

i love to snowboard i go every year at least once a week..

nowadays in the summer im skating around or swimming..

C

·
0 Posts
Hello everyone,
I currently live in Savannah, Ga, so I do not see too much snow. I did spend the first five years of my life in Michigan, and have therefore felt the material before. I would like to someday take a Winter trip and experience the related sports.

J

·
0 Posts
An official welcome from me crassus! Make yourself feel at hmm, i would say home, but this is a forum :D

O

·
0 Posts
JTingly said:
Thats nice to know that theres actual snowboarders in here.
Lol well it is a snowboarding forum. I've been snowboarding for about 5 years, and currently have a Ride Havoc. I'm Mike, 17 going on 18 living in MN.

H

·
0 Posts
What the hell?

Is this a snowboarding forum or a way of promoting weird and wonderful drugs and internet scams? Why are the post that are totally irrelevant not removed? Makes me wonder who's in charge but, hey. THere's enough crap on the net without it invading these places.

My names Dave. I live in London. I'm 24. I'm a snowboard instructor and i like talking about snowboarding in a constructive way. These forums are usually reduced to pedantic idiots that pick holes in everything that you write but i'm willing to try this one out to see if anyone wants some information. I'm going to do a season instructing in Vermont in December.

Any questions then please fire away.

S

·
0 Posts
I left Hawai'i one year ago (Ala Moana Bowls-home break) for grad school in Boone, NC and had to hang up my surfboard. I thought I was going to be "down South" by the coast, I didn't know that Boone was a resort area. It ain't the West Coast (I grew up in Reno, NV), but there are plenty southern snowboarders.

I couldn't surf...so I took up snowboarding (and was immediately hooked -I went every week), problem was I had a hard time finding gear, so I created a free cl***ified site Best Snowboard and Equipment Site on the Web! for other snowboarders to use. I hope you find it useful.

Damon

M

·
0 Posts
Hey im chris, im 18 this will be my 8th season. i live an sacramento but have a vacation home in tahoe, so i snowboard almost every weekend.

1 - 20 of 3508 Posts