Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

3501 - 3520 of 3537 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
If any of yous ever come to the holyland, Mt Baker let me know, I'll try to meet up and we shall ride.
It's kind of you wrathfuldeity. Thanks. as a beginner, I'd love to ride with you or just watching u riding makes me full motivated. If anyone comes to Istanbul, just let me know, too. I will take u from the airport :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Princess on the boad

Hi, my name is Nina:) I am from Poland:) I have a Princess on the board group. I am traveling around the world with snowboard/skis/kitesurfing and windsufing. I am also yoga teacher and I do organize Girls Trips and would like to invite or girls to go with us!:)

:laugh2::grin::smile::wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Hi, my name is Nina:) I am from Poland:) I have a Princess on the board group. I am traveling around the world with snowboard/skis/kitesurfing and windsufing. I am also yoga teacher and I do organize Girls Trips and would like to invite or girls to go with us!:)

:laugh2::grin::wink:
Welcome to the forum! In an effort to stay relevant and on trend I've just decided that I should identify as female. Where do I sign up?

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
My name is Sheldon from Chilliwack BC, 28 years old, been riding since I was 14 with a few season off in my early 20s. Hoping to do lots of riding up at Mt. Baker this year.
Damn, if I could get across the border, I'd go with ya
Might get a pass to hemlock this year?
They replaced the red chair with a high speed quad.

It better be a high speed one lol
as well as @ least a 4 person:dry:

TT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, checking in from the Midwest. Have spent the last couple summers going sideways behind our boat on the water. Haven’t snowboarded in a decade but need to do something to stay busy during winter! Got a Gnu Money and Bent Metal binding combo on the way from Evo. Hitting up local shop for boots. Psyched to get back at it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello all,
I am 35 years old and currently lived in Vernon, BC. I grew up in Newfoundland and lived in Dawson Creek, BC for about 17 years or so and five years in Grande Prairie, AB.

I took up snowboarding after a group of friends invited me along the week before my 26th birthday. Been hooked ever since.

So far I have boarded Powder King, Steven's Pass, Summit at Snowqualmie and Silver Star. The Washington resorts are because my wife is from Seattle so I snowboard with her family and friends down there. I am hoping to do most of the hills around my town and those within a couple of hours of Seattle.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Hi all,
I'm a 36 year old Male from Australia who tries to do 2-3 snowboard trips around the world a year.
Most recently I did 3 seperate trips to Austria and Germany over the 2018-2019 season before doing a grade 3 AC joint on my final day - so missed the local snow season with physio, but prepping up to head back to the Alps (St Anton & Lech, Austria) for a few weeks this season.

It's such a fantastic ride over there compared to what we experience here in Australia and New Zealand that I can't help book in multiple trips now ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all,

I'm a french guy, 33 years old. I used to do snowboard when i was young, i did the mistake to ride last winter and i don't understand why i stopped so long !
I like a lot your forum and i'm sure i will get here great advices.
Greetings from France

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi all,

Australia based, Darwin of all places which is as far from the snow as you could possibly get in Australia.

Been snowboarding on and off since I was 16 which will be 30 years later this year and love it, just don’t get to the snow enough.

just came back last night from a week in Hakuba with my daughter, awesome time and will be back to Japan for another trip definitely. Was fantastic just cruising the shopping district in Tokyo where all the snowboard shops are located looking at the kit all in one place.

Currently looking at a mid year trip for a week likely Aus or NZ, just need to work out how I sneak a new board past the minister for war and finances these next few weeks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi everybody. New to the site, but I been snowboarding since when the ski patrol would chase you off the hill for it! Mid-Western Canadian rider. 44 and blessed to still be in top shape and still free! Looking forward to seeing what's on and bringing to, the table.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All! New snowboarder from Wisconsin. My 11 year old son just got into it, so I figured I'd try as well. Other than the equipment failure (see post from bindings forum), my first time went pretty good. Hopefully it becomes a recurring father/son activity!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All! New snowboarder from Wisconsin. My 11 year old son just got into it, so I figured I'd try as well. Other than the equipment failure (see post from bindings forum), my first time went pretty good. Hopefully it becomes a recurring father/son activity!
what part of wi are you from?

3501 - 3520 of 3537 Posts