Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

3561 - 3573 of 3573 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
First time poster - Long time lurker. 32m from SoCal but spending this years snow season in the PNW. Been snowboarding on and off since high school and looking forward to learning from the members here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Howdy y’all,
My name is Seth, I’m 20 and I am from Vancouver BC. This is my 3rd season snowboarding so I am fairly new to the sport. I would say I am around an intermediate to advanced level. I love hitting small cliff drops and tree riding off piste in Whistler. I’m really excited to join this community!
Cheers!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey my name Andrew, I'm from Upstate, NY and just getting back into the snowboarding gang! Any suggestions for newcomers! Let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
[
Howdy y’all,
My name is Seth, I’m 20 and I am from Vancouver BC. This is my 3rd season snowboarding so I am fairly new to the sport. I would say I am around an intermediate to advanced level. I love hitting small cliff drops and tree riding off piste in Whistler. I’m really excited to join this community!
Cheers!
Vancouver is great for snow!! Lots of opportunities out their!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am 24 years old and I am from Krakow. I am lucky that a trip to the mountains is about 2 hours away for me. I have been snowboarding for several years. I started with skis, but skis do not look as fancy as snowboard xD
There is nothing pleasant in winter like a chill downhill ski run

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm 18 and I'm from Vermont. I grew up a 20 minute Drive from the nearest mountain and there are 5 hills within a 2 hour drive for me. I've been snowboarding since 1st grade. I did quite a bit less in high school because I was so busy with class and sports, but now I'm home from college due to covid, so I'm spending a lot of time on the slopes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I’m 30 and living in the PNW. After growing up and working in the Midwest I’m happy to be shredding every day I want.

3561 - 3573 of 3573 Posts