Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
3601 - 3620 of 3629 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi there! But, I'm not really new, I've just not been in here for a few years. I am a snowboarddotcom refugee. That site/domain is still dead, and is still for sale for a good 6 figures, although someone did make a valiant effort some 5 years ago.

The irony of my situation is I grew up in the South African surf city of Durban, yet I've never stood on a surfboard. I've now been living for the last 12 years in the flattest country on earth, Belgium. Considering all that, I'm obsessed with snowboarding since I discovered it while working on an American ski-resort in 2002.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! Ive been looking for a snowboarding forum and this one looks really cool!! Absolutely new to the snowboarding world! I’ve done some skiing in my life and now im ready to make the switch to the one and only snowboard!!!my Name is Danny, i currently live in quebec city canada and im ready to shred!!! 🤟🏻

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi guys! My name is Roberto. I live in Tirol, surrounded by some of the most breathtaking alpine terrain there is here in Austria! Been riding for almost 9 years now and I made this sport my number one passion and I am ready to join in the conversations to spread and to gain knowledge! Be stoked guys!! Winter is coming!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello people!!! How's it going?

Nothing, tell you that I am a 28-year-old boy from Madrid (Spain), with 10 and a half seasons of snow behind that I am now resuming after an injury, I wanted to be part of this community. I am still learning and I would also like to get to know people with whom to share impressions, advice, etc ...

My easy access sites would be ... Xana and French Alps.

·
Registered
Amplid Surfari 161, DWD Wizard Stick 159, LT Orca 153 // BM Transfers, Union Atlas // Thirtytwo Lash
4 Posts
Hi everybody, new to the forum, not to riding. Been riding since 2003 with a long break in the middle. Live in Central PA and try to ride as much as possible. Work schedule allows me every other week off, so plenty of opportunities to get out there and ride. I currently ride a DWD Wizard Stick, an Orca, and an Amplid Surfari.

·
Registered
6 Posts
HI, Sean here. Already received some good advice from the forum. I am 61 years young and headed to Mt Tremblant for Christmas and new year to learn to board. My greatest fear is that I am going to love it beyond belief and realize I have wasted the last 40 winters of my life! My greatest hope is that I am going to love it beyond belief and be able to enjoy all my future winters more than I could ever imagine!

·
Registered
Arbor Bryan Iguchi Pro Camber
1 Posts
Hey all, I'm Nick. I grew up in Tampa, FL, joined the USCG and moved to the Northeast. I got my hands on a Arbor Bryan Iguchi Pro Camber (second board) last year and I try to get out as often as life (kid) and work will let me. I'm here to read random threads, and get some knowledge.

·
Registered
1 Posts
28 from Greece. Nice to meet you everyone!
I was skiing for more than 20 years and since I had to stop for two years due to COVID circumstances and a bad season I decided to give snowboard a try.
Well, it was a love from the first moment!

I got a rental for the whole season and I plan to buy my own board afterwards, when prices tend to drop and also when I'll know what I want the board to be able to i

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm Felicia. I started snowboarding about 2 years ago. I live in Tokyo and would usually go to some resorts near the city on holidays. Somehow I always end up going with a group of skiers and usually would have to learn everything from videos, so I'm glad to find this community. Looking forward to learning from everyone here!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey, I'm Billy. I just started learning to snowboard this winter because my young son wanted to. We have had a few lessons so far and I am enjoying it more than I thought I would. My son is picking it up pretty good as well, and its been a great time. We are in the Canadian Maritimes. I am riding a Rossignol Circuit 161w. Be prepared to see a lot of questions from me! :)

·
Registered
2021 Burton Kilroy 148, 2014 Union Contact, 2021 ThirtyTwo STW Women's boa
11 Posts
Suh, I'm Alli, 25 from Minnesota, haven't been snowboarding in a while but just bumped into a new Kilroy so we're gonna give that a shot. I was actually part of this forum forever ago but as I've basically abandoned any semblance of whomst I used to be, you'll have to wonder lol. Gonna find some time to go soon, I've missed this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! My name is Justin. I have been reading posts here for the last couple of years and thought it was finally time to join. There is a wealth of knowledge here and happy to be a part of the group. I am riding a Nidecker Area with Nidecker Kaon bindings and really love the setup.

3601 - 3620 of 3629 Posts