Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
3621 - 3640 of 3663 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Hi im elena !! I discovered snowboarding when I was 30 years old, since then the madness started and I spend the winters in Andorra.
Learning based on blows!! 😃
When the planets align with my ankle, boots and board, I like to ride in the Snowpark and learn from the elders.
Most of the time I spend descending at full speed, testing myself!! Technique!! Carving !! Carving!!!

· Registered
2010 Burton Easyliving & airblaster kit or 22 Capita Mega Mercury and Volcom Kit
13 Posts
New user joining after many years hiatus on snow based forums. Doing a spot of board research and will be trawling through threads to find any info!

· Registered
Rome Crail
3 Posts
Hey gang!
I've been reading this wonderful forum for quite a while, most often was directed here when I tried to gain more info about a particular board. In the end decided to register, so that I could probably ask a question myselff. Or even contribute some of my modest knowledge, for the best of it.

· Registered
6 Posts
I’m Scottish
Addicted to snow, not been able to travel since an epic season in 2020. Spent this winter in Scotland and it was one of the worst seasons in years for snow. So I am gonna head over to Argentina. If anyone else is going july & august , It would be nice to meet anyone, any age/nationality/race etc 🤩 🏂

· Registered
Salomon Sleepwalker 158W, Salomon District, Burton Moto Speedzone
29 Posts
Hello. I am 44 and newbie. I started last winter and i had no idea about types, flex. I just picked up something looking good and tried to ride. 😂

Was very very stiff boot, i thought all boots should be like that and when i tried first time i felt down like a stiff wood. After few times i rode slowly but on every small mistake i ate snow again.

I had burn on my foot wrists, when i keep riding on only heel side or only toe side more than 2-3 minutes. So i tried to change on every 2-3 minutes from toe to heel or heel to toe. I don’t know if its because of very stiff boot or im new.

After 2-3 days i had all my muscles pain. I hardly walked and moved. I think its because of i felt down alot. After fall need to spin and stand up, again and again so muscles had pain but after 2-3 days no more pain. I am not sure if its all normal to have that much pain. Probably because of noob riding and falling

3621 - 3640 of 3663 Posts