Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
221 - 240 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
12,682 Posts
Avran,..., I'd imagine there would be a lot of tension if you'd ever trip across the path of JB in the local supermarket.
I run into him randomly at places and he does the same thing every time. He looks to see who is around him that is on his side and would instigate with me. Then he does this weird walk past me two or three times looking at me, then he'll half approach me then he steps back and scampers away. If he sees me on hill he usually does a speed run out of the area and leaves the resort.

Seriously watched him see me and just straight line it to the parking lot and leave then go to Keystone and make a vlog. Dude is petrified of me.

Also can we talk about how he promotes evolution but yet believes dinosaurs are only 5000 years old and is super religious. What's up with that?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I run into him randomly at places and he does the same thing every time. He looks to see who is around him that is on his side and would instigate with me. Then he does this weird walk past me two or three times looking at me, then he'll half approach me then he steps back and scampers away. If he sees me on hill he usually does a speed run out of the area and leaves the resort.

Seriously watched him see me and just straight line it to the parking lot and leave then go to Keystone and make a vlog. Dude is petrified of me.

Also can we talk about how he promotes evolution but yet believes dinosaurs are only 5000 years old and is super religious. What's up with that?
Wow, cuckhouse isn't just a cuck, he's a fundy cuck.
I bet he'd be stoked to hear about Mithra and all the other dying god myths of which Jeebus's tale is a carbon copy.

·
Registered
459 Posts
More humor for everyone www.buckhousebrocamps.com now for $1,500 bucks you too can hang out with the king of the kooks. I swear this is some cult level shit.
$1700. the $2500 camp + 'coaching' is sold out :sick::sick::sick::poop::poop:
JFC, people can be stupid...
those people could have bought an ikon or epic + 5 days or more of proper lessons for that price, FFS

·
Registered
409 Posts
I AM STILL THE BIGGEST KOOK EVER
I'm from Paris, you can't even compete on the kook scale

Loved that time at a pipe contest when they where giving the prizes and asked every kid whet they were from on the mic, all naming mountain towns and walking away with stickers and gloves. I just sayed "Lyon", eared whispers and walked away with the free board "Yup, I am Kook. But I got a board!".

Envoyé de mon H8324 en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
When this showed up in my stream, I thought, surely he can't seriously push his merch as he declares functional equipment as unneeded? I underestimated him. Watch those eyes as he delivers this masterpiece of kookery.

EDIT: Removed the link because it doesn't deserve traffic. This pic says it all.

Smile Sleeve Flash photography Gesture Happy

·
Premium Member
3,709 Posts
No glove liners? I'll admit I rarely use them, but clearly he's not such a diehard boarder that he'll go out below 0°f or -18°c. Take your hands out of your gloves to use your phone in those temps and you're in pain quickly, and it takes a long time to warm back up once hands are gloved again. I'll ride down to -30°C so yeah, pretty necessary.

·
Registered
61 Posts
When this showed up in my stream, I thought, surely he can't seriously push his merch as he declares functional equipment as unneeded? I underestimated him. Watch those eyes as he delivers this masterpiece of kookery.

In his case, you apparently don't need to have hit puberty as a 35 year-old man, either. Goddamn I hate his crackly little keebler elf voice so much.

221 - 240 of 261 Posts