Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
241 - 260 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
12,682 Posts
In all honesty I think the constant call outs and put downs of him are starting to take their toll. I think we're going to finally get an epic melt down this season where he will then say "I'm taking a break for a while for my mental health". One can only hope it happens at his 2k ride with me I'll give you an STD camp and his fan base records it.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
In all honesty I think the constant call outs and put downs of him are starting to take their toll. I think we're going to finally get an epic melt down this season where he will then say "I'm taking a break for a while for my mental health". One can only hope it happens at his 2k ride with me I'll give you an STD camp and his fan base records it.
His fan base wouldn't post it. Its a cult. they would probably delete the footage if asked.
The dude could just tone down his kookiness, stop calling himself a pro and just call himself a snowboarder, and still put out content, and he would still get views. people would still buy his amazon products. he is digging into the kook life and getting kookier and kookier. It's not like hes even the worst snowboarder on the internet. Hell, hes better then a lot of people. But bring your shit down from an 11 to like a 3 man.

At the same time, hes going to be 40 sooner than later, has multiple kids and a wife. Hes going to have to figure out if he wants to be a father or not. Those kids are going to need both their parents to be at school functions, ETC. He wont be around in his current form much longer.

Looks like hes riding the clews full time now. bro has no clew.

·
Registered
10 Posts
His fan base wouldn't post it. Its a cult. they would probably delete the footage if asked.
The dude could just tone down his kookiness, stop calling himself a pro and just call himself a snowboarder, and still put out content, and he would still get views. people would still buy his amazon products. he is digging into the kook life and getting kookier and kookier. It's not like hes even the worst snowboarder on the internet. Hell, hes better then a lot of people. But bring your shit down from an 11 to like a 3 man.

At the same time, hes going to be 40 sooner than later, has multiple kids and a wife. Hes going to have to figure out if he wants to be a father or not. Those kids are going to need both their parents to be at school functions, ETC. He wont be around in his current form much longer.

Looks like hes riding the clews full time now. bro has no clew.
The crazy thing is that he really feels himself and thinks he's as good as his follower count. And seems really pompous around the people that he's with. I saw an earlier video and he was nothing like that.

·
Registered
12,682 Posts
Here's the thing he wasn't always this kooky, after the Keystone incident he just went full speed ahead. Also he's a shit ass parent, so is his wife. I fear for what those kids will become because my niece and nephew will eventually be going to school with them if they don't move away.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Here's the thing he wasn't always this kooky, after the Keystone incident he just went full speed ahead. Also he's a shit ass parent, so is his wife. I fear for what those kids will become because my niece and nephew will eventually be going to school with them if they don't move away.
Avran, can this be what lifted him to his "Mega Pro Rider" V'blogs status that he projects each day?

·
Registered
12,682 Posts
Avran, can this be what lifted him to his "Mega Pro Rider" V'blogs status that he projects each day?

So that video got him something like 50k subscribers and he just cried to any publication that would post it. Mass spamming. Such a pro.

Also that is absolutely hilarious he's registered to the Summit County Republican Party. That thing is run by some serious qanon douche canoes.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
So that video got him something like 50k subscribers and he just cried to any publication that would post it. Mass spamming. Such a pro.

Also that is absolutely hilarious he's registered to the Summit County Republican Party. That thing is run by some serious qanon douche canoes.
I didn't think it could get any worse for JB? Being a full on "Christian✝"..., he must love their values?, honesty?? and strong Pro-Life stance???

·
Registered
10 Posts

From what I've gathered, he has no real skills outside of snowboarding, isn't that good of a rider (he would struggle to make open class in any discipline), and has a lack of a desire to improve.

Yeah. Just a total waste of time. I find it atrocious he is a conservative with such a lack of work ethic.
He isn't going to be raising his kids in a fruitful environment unless he makes some serious changes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I didn't think it could get any worse for JB? Being a full on "Christian✝"..., he must love their values?, honesty?? and strong Pro-Life stance???
I'm not religious, but I doubt the Bible would condone someone with a lazy work ethic attempting to part people from their money in exchange for really, nothing.

·
Registered
12,682 Posts
I wouldn't even say he has snowboard skills. There's a kid sitting in a t shirt shop on main street that has ridden a third of what he has that's far better at riding than he'll ever be. He's got con artist skills if anything.

At the end of the day he's a modern day snake oil salesman. He's just like any other crap ass social media influencer that pushes some fad diet, crypto, sports betting site, etc. etc. His work ethic is mediocre at best, his parenting skills are sub par, and his beliefs are awful. If you look at how he markets himself and how he does everything it's textbook Logan Paul, KSI, and to an extent Mr. Beast. Nothing special there he just looked at the formula and used it then embraced the kookiness.

FYI dude thinks dinosaurs are 2000 years old. He also didn't learn how to read till the 5th grade and he was home schooled. So that should tell you the cycle of stupidity he's a part of.

Now if people really want to hurt him and make him disappear. Any time something shows up in a feed and he's pushing some shit product, you mark it as a scam/fraud/misleading because it is. You report, you block, you don't feed the algorithm. This will push him farther down.

To an extent it's already happening. If you look at his numbers which should be ramping up for the season he's averaging 1.2k views with a subscriber base of 123k. That's a really small number that doesn't make sense. Even on Social Blade his 24 hour average is 16k views across all 2000 of his videos. Once again that's a super small number. By comparison I average almost that in the same time frame and my average video view is about 2k per which makes more sense as I'm just doing reviews. Are people really watching every review if they aren't buying a board? Seems logical to me.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts

This is how we got Mumford and Sons and Kings of Leon to go away. It has worked before and will work again.

...For Frodo?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just checked out one of this guys videos. I'll try and say this without sounding like a dick, as I'm not trying to be.

Ellstacker and JB (as well as another video poster on this forum that I won't mention) come off as having mental health issues which I take in to account when I rarely come across their content. Because of this handicap, I try to refrain from ripping on them too harshly. I like to imagine that they are posting content based on their love for snowboarding, however, I do realize that some of this content comes across as ridiculous... just a few thoughts on my mind.

I could be totally wrong though, as I have not met them in person.

241 - 260 of 261 Posts