Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 354 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
The solution is obviously getting a helmet with integrated goggles!

· Registered
2,902 Posts
The solution is obviously getting a helmet with integrated goggles!
Unfortunately that type of helmet has a fair few ridge structure lines molded into the external shell that would make the "Team Buckhouse" "Evolution" sticker hard to effectively mount ready for the daily "Sticker shout out" in order to "Keep the dream alive"???

· Registered
2,027 Posts
Unfortunately that type of helmet has a fair few ridge structure lines molded into the external shell that would make the "Team Buckhouse" "Evolution" sticker hard to effectively mount ready for the daily "Sticker shout out" in order to "Keep the dream alive"???
Easy fix, he can just stick it on the lens and then do a daily vid about riding by using the force

· Registered
46 Posts
A typical local here that rents and works 2+ jobs, typically has no health insurance, or some really bad health insurance. Some jobs in the county can earn you six figures if you know your stuff!

You are still going to be living near the edge. Unless you are very, very frugal.

I suspect the Cuckhouse family income barely passes six figures.

I don't like Cuckhouse, but I do feel bad for his kids that likely have shit education and shit financial stability. Must be weird seeing other kids' families on vacation just walk over to Rootstalk and casually drop $1k+ for a meal without a care in the world.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
I still don't know why you guys care about him so much. So much envy in here. Just let him do what he does.
its fucking weird in here man, I imagine these guys holding a voodoo doll of cuckhouse when i read some of these posts, i don't see why they're so fucking triggered but its hilarious

· Registered
534 Posts
its fucking weird in here man, I imagine these guys holding a voodoo doll of cuckhouse when i read some of these posts, i don't see why they're so fucking triggered but its hilarious
I'll envy Buckhouse when get gets more days on snow than I do and has a sweet slope-side condo at Copper.
Fuck that fundy Jeebus fan & dinosaur denier cuckhouse, I'm too busy envying @TrimbleFunky :D

281 - 300 of 354 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.