Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Is Jonathan Buckhouse the biggest Kook ever?

40417 353
I stumbled upon one of his videos, because of my recommended feed. He is claiming to be a Pro snowboarder, which made me laugh. After seeing his riding not even being close to the actual pro's. Then he was endorsing some pro signature amazon goggles that look like cheap garbage. Funny to look at the comment section on his videos and seeing his fanboys defend his bs.

The Kook vibes, I get from his videos are extremely strong lol.
Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 354 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Cheapest non-deed restricted condo at Copper is a 1bd 2ba for $780k with $2500 quarterly HOA. Estimated $5903 per month to cover that.

diecutstickers.com charges $425 for 750, 5x3 stickers. We'll call costs $2 per sticker (customization, colors, etc).

He charges $10 per sticker.

Needs to sell at least 738 per month to cover the mortgage.

**With kids a 2bd 2ba there is 985k with 3500 HOA. Est. $7746/mo. Thats 969 stickers per month.

· Registered
2,902 Posts
Cheapest non-deed restricted condo at Copper is a 1bd 2ba for $780k with $2500 quarterly HOA. Estimated $5903 per month to cover that.

diecutstickers.com charges $425 for 750, 5x3 stickers. We'll call costs $2 per sticker (customization, colors, etc).

He charges $10 per sticker.

Needs to sell at least 738 per month to cover the mortgage.

**With kids a 2bd 2ba there is 985k with 3500 HOA. Est. $7746/mo. Thats 969 stickers per month.
So basically 1000 stickers, month 33 mail outs a day. No wonder the "Todays sticker shout out" is a hugely important insert in his blogs. Thanks @El Cholo Accountancy. (y) "Keep the dream alive"???

· Registered
12,479 Posts
If you were home schooled and didn't learn how to read till the 5th grade one would assume that the fault lies in your parent that is schooling you. That would also mean that perhaps your parent doesn't know how to read. Then if you procreate and can't really read and are a functional illiterate your offspring will then suffer from your illiteracy. Seems like a cycle perpetuated by elder Buckhouse. This is generational illiteracy!

He's really screwed up with the whole sticker thing based on that math.

· Registered
2,902 Posts
Is HOA like US version of strata? We have $Au2500 pa strata but we are also part owners in the entire resort property grounds, roads infrastructure and Management building as well as individual owners of our detached Villa and land.

· Registered
2,902 Posts
If you were home schooled and didn't learn how to read till the 5th grade one would assume that the fault lies in your parent that is schooling you. That would also mean that perhaps your parent doesn't know how to read. Then if you procreate and can't really read and are a functional illiterate your offspring will then suffer from your illiteracy. Seems like a cycle perpetuated by elder Buckhouse. This is generational illiteracy!

No wonder Buckhouse is always looking for free lift tickets when he's doing his tour around the Country of all the resorts. I've seen that free lift tickets for the Buckhouse Team gives the resort a higher CS ranking with his ratings and ranking.

· Registered
2,047 Posts
Come on guys, let's be realistic. JB is not gonna buy a condo up in the mountains with 130k followers and selling stickers. But he is having fun and doing what he loves that's all that matters.
I don't understand why you guys so hating on him having fun. If you don't like him, don't watch his videos. Whatever he does doesn't even hurt you in any shape of form. So much for the so called "love" in the snowboarding circle.

· Registered
2,047 Posts

I am not sure you are being sarcastic or just being mean here.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
No wonder Buckhouse is always looking for free lift tickets when he's doing his tour around the Country of all the resorts. I've seen that free lift tickets for the Buckhouse Team gives the resort a higher CS ranking with his ratings and ranking.
So you would pay for tickets even though you could get it for free? ok thats weird, are you gonna talk the same shit about casey willax? he gets comped at resorts all the time? you guys are weirdos

· Premium Member
Endeavor BOD, Fix Magnum, Burton Driver X
2,227 Posts
SnowboardingForum.com is up in flames with a civil war over the famous celebrity snowboarder Jonathan Buckhouse, the American snowboarder, social media personality, YouTuber and thrill seeker, known primarily for his death-defying activities and adventures.

Know more about Jonathan Buckhouse on In4fp :ROFLMAO:

· Super Moderator
1,696 Posts
301 - 320 of 354 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.