Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
161 - 180 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Can’t believe he’s trying to blame/suggesting the downhill rider on a green run right in front of the slow sign is at fault for hitting him. That’s completely on jb. Hope that kid sees the post and gets himself one of those billboard lawyers

·
Registered
847 Posts
Can’t believe he’s trying to blame/suggesting the downhill rider on a green run right in front of the slow sign is at fault for hitting him. That’s completely on jb. Hope that kid sees the post and gets himself one of those billboard lawyers
Not only that, but I believe on the same run he caught hell from mountain safety for popping side hits on earlier in the year. Kookasaurus confirmed.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
As an instructor I do think Buckhouse is extremely bad for the community especially since he offers his overpriced shitty summer camp where he "teaches" people how to snowboard.
99% sure he hasn't gone through any certification in order to understand how to properly teach different personalities, styles, what to look for and feel bad for the people that think going to a $3,000 summer camp is going to improve their riding. Understandable why Tommie Bennett stopped working with cuckhouse since he's an actual fully certified AAS 3 snowboard instructor.

Also side note; I want to drip wax on my eyeballs whenever bucky boy does his sticker shout outs or begs people to subscribe to watch more of him come off rails early, case jumps, over rotate spins and or look like he's taking a shit whenever he carves
rant over.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m amazed that he is able to do backflips and spins, but at the same time look so average when just riding and carving.
Doesn't take much skill to backflip tbh, but even then they still look kooky. He doesn't grab when he flips and spins are always over rotated on the takeoff which makes his landings really twisted. Legit every Front 3 he does his arms come across his body as he lands. What happens if you start off and stay on a soft rocker board for too long because ur too scared of camber lmao

161 - 180 of 200 Posts