Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone is willing to sell me

Natasza zurek GTwin Burton 2008 (150cm, sintered base, parkfly core, dualzone egd)

burton lexa bindings

burton casa boots

burton space sack

all for 350 but I lowered the price to 270$.

I am 5'6 and weight 125.

Is this a good deal? I went to check the equipment out and it is in very good condition. the owner only took it out to the slopes twice.

is the board too long for me?

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Someone is willing to sell me

Natasza zurek GTwin Burton 2008 (150cm, sintered base, parkfly core, dualzone egd)

burton lexa bindings

burton casa boots

burton space sack

all for 350 but I lowered the price to 270$.

I am 5'6 and weight 125.

Is this a good deal? I went to check the equipment out and it is in very good condition. the owner only took it out to the slopes twice.

is the board too long for me?

That depends on a few things, where you live, how good you are, if you're single;):tongue4:

For instance.
If you live somewhere that gets tonnes of deep powder, you can already shred & you're cute:hope::unsure:
It'll be perfect. People will be drawn in to help you.

If you live in some crappy place with nothin' but a snowboard park, you're years from even going in it & you're kinda yucky:eek:
Not the board for you.

I'm just fuckin' whit chya.
Only you, know the answer.
Can you toss that thing around?

TT

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
^^^ You're taking over my duties well! :eusa_clap:

Saraax, the boots are the big question for me. They need to fit REALLY WELL, and it'd be rare to just find a set that fit well used.

The board and bindings aren't bad for pricing. But I wouldn't jump at that deal...

And as mystery said the board is a little long for you.

So would it be a bad setup? Not likely, but I think you could find better assuming you're in North America...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts