1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
i really like the helmet off the head, but everytime i see it in person i always find it odd looking, especially on me lol.

·
Registered
844 Posts
get the smith maze helmet, i think it looks much better and feels much lighter and lower profile

·
Registered
729 Posts
My gear

What do you guys think? Sorry the picture looks like crap it was with my computer.

A

·
0 Posts
^ a guy i work with has that board. it is, without a doubt, the ugliest snowboard i have ever seen...

i think matching pants and jackets look pretty bad too.

:)

alasdair

·
Registered
729 Posts
vicious lol I love the board.. it makes me laugh my ass off, I probably won't wear the jacket with the pants but I bought it so I figured i'd show it.. I usually just wear a hoody to board.. never cold enough that I need anything more.

But I liked the comic print pattern you can't really see it in the picture at all.

D

·
0 Posts
Yes , Yes you are

Some people say ride with what you think looks good and is functional.

Thats bullshit and just ignorant that their AK one piece from ten years ago is still a real head turner.

But , it's an upgrade. Need to get a bigger hoodie , should mybe - dare I say it , nooooo

Tall

hoodie , so it doesn't look out of scale and more like a belly dancers outfit than a snowboard costume

·
Registered
729 Posts
I just threw it all on to kind of see what it looked like together the jacket actually goes down past my ass it's just fitted to keep out snow i'm guessing? I dunno

D

·
0 Posts
Thanks for good information.Definitely I like your helmet and Holt helmet looking so good and better than others.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts