Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Morrow Todd Richards Customized Reveret and I'm looking to see if I can find a pair of bindings to fit it. My Ride Prestons don't fit it. I am going to need a base that's wider. I have been told that I should put this up on a wall but I'd prefer to bring it back to life and ride my original board again - Jared

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
I have a Morrow Todd Richards Customized Reveret and I'm looking to see if I can find a pair of bindings to fit it. My Ride Prestons don't fit it. I am going to need a base that's wider. I have been told that I should put this up on a wall but I'd prefer to bring it back to life and ride my original board again - Jared
View attachment 153543
I have a few you can choose from.
I'll be home in about an hour, I'll take some pics for ya.

TT

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Bindings are plastic. Plastic becomes brittle with age. I wouldn't ride that deck with ancient bindings that were "new" in the box.

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
May have a pair if you're interested they're on the brushie I posted

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Those are old but they still have Burton's 3d discs, they won't work.

TT

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
View attachment 153543

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have you considered drilling a 2nd hand set of more modern bindings? Here is a set of Burton customs drilled to fit a 92 Asym. Disc arranged to fit 2 centre holes, then 4 holes drilled toe/heel.

*you only get one crack at your angles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts