Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...if you've been watching the deals on whiskey. It seems like they've transitioned pretty hard into their winter stuff already. Saw a super sick DC jacket and a Rome Agent camber back to back. If they put up the Rome Agent rocker for 200 I'm jumping on that!

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
We have had snow almost every day this week above 11,500'..... It's feels like fall already.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
We have had snow almost every day this week above 11,500'..... It's feels like fall already.
That's GOT to have you brimming with anticipation!!? Is that snow something you can hike, drive, sled, skin or otherwise get to and ride??

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
The weather is changing to fall rather fast up here. Every morning when I wake up to walk around naked on my porch and scare the old neighbors I can see snow up on Baldy.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
My prediction.....

Careful now! You don't want to get too specific with your predictions. If you wrong we will hold you accountable! ;)
(....with predictions like that, you could be a weather Man for the tv news!)

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
It feels like winter is gonna start early this year especially...

since I'm pregnant and can't snowboard this season! Ahhhh! EDD Jan 25/14
You should be able to get some spring riding in!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I am starting to wear hoodies and sweaters again.

This is scary cause I have a broke truck and need a pass. AHHHH! Of course the pass is priority, but the truckles is a key part of mountain living. Fucking water pumps suck.

I look at all the clearance outerwear on my breaks and have to pass it all up. I could get some steezy stuff if I did not have truck issues. Good thing my board is still good and have semi good condition boots.

I'm not ready yet for winter. My tomatoes are still green. My plant is a monster and to big to remove from the window at night like I did when it was a baby plant. Fucking Dwarf seeds my ass.

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
I'd love to if someone would like to hire me there lol... Heck even stay in Canada and drive down to the states. Looks like I'm stuck in crappy Ontario though :thumbsdown:
Sounds like you just need to move west in Canada. Fernie, Golden, Revvy, Sunshine, somewhere Rockies or further west.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sounds like you just need to move west in Canada. Fernie, Golden, Revvy, Sunshine, somewhere Rockies or further west.
I've been applying out west for a while, no bites and if I did they only wanted local people who knew the area... I'll keep trying during my mat leave. SO works from home so he'd be thrilled to get into the computer programming and gaming industry there ��

·
Resident Snowman
609 Posts
I made the move out west from Ontario, took a few months to find the right offer. Been great so far; came for the winter turns out the summer in Calgary is awesome too.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts