Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Does anyone other than me go to either of these mountains? I usually go with my brother and he is in tremblant until next week ? it would be nice to have someone to eat lunch with or ride with if you’re a beginner too! Let me know
Thanks,
Lira

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would prefer camelback BUT they aren’t on my season pass Jack Frost and big boulder are ??‍♀ And blue is 20 minutes from me but it’s always sooo crowded because everyone goes there

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm considering hitting those if I can't make it to Mount Snow before the season is over, because this winter has left my closest hills in terrible condition. But I only ride during the week.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm considering hitting those if I can't make it to Mount Snow before the season is over, because this winter has left my closest hills in terrible condition. But I only ride during the week.
Oh boo that stinks. Better for you though since no one will be there during the week. What are your local hills? The past 2 weekends they’ve been mobbed at Jack Frost and big boulder it was crazy!

·
Registered
867 Posts
If you want less people from NYC or Philly mobbing the mountains, then you need to drive farther, towards Scranton and visit Elk or Montage.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you want less people from NYC or Philly mobbing the mountains, then you need to drive farther, towards Scranton and visit Elk or Montage.
Is that where you go? I’d go to either one of those if I had someone to go with but if I’m going by myself I’d rather go to the place that’s included on my season pass, it wouldn’t be worth it to buy a lift ticket

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Are you in NJ or PA?
There's a facebook group called 'Ice Coast Shredders' that you and your brother should join. Lots of folks in the area with some meetups and group sessions that form.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you in NJ or PA?
There's a facebook group called 'Ice Coast Shredders' that you and your brother should join. Lots of folks in the area with some meetups and group sessions that form.
I’m in pa, I will check them out but I haven’t had a lot of luck with snowboard/ski groups in the past they’re always doing their group things in the middle of the week ?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Is that where you go? I’d go to either one of those if I had someone to go with but if I’m going by myself I’d rather go to the place that’s included on my season pass, it wouldn’t be worth it to buy a lift ticket
When I lived in Northern Jersey, near Mountain Creek, I usually go to Camelback or hit up the Catskill mountains (Hunter, Belleayre, etc)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts