Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Does anyone other than me go to either of these mountains? I usually go with my brother and he is in tremblant until next week 馃槙 it would be nice to have someone to eat lunch with or ride with if you鈥檙e a beginner too! Let me know
Thanks,
Lira

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I would prefer camelback BUT they aren鈥檛 on my season pass Jack Frost and big boulder are 馃し馃徏鈥嶁檧锔 And blue is 20 minutes from me but it鈥檚 always sooo crowded because everyone goes there

Registered
I'm considering hitting those if I can't make it to Mount Snow before the season is over, because this winter has left my closest hills in terrible condition. But I only ride during the week.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I'm considering hitting those if I can't make it to Mount Snow before the season is over, because this winter has left my closest hills in terrible condition. But I only ride during the week.
Oh boo that stinks. Better for you though since no one will be there during the week. What are your local hills? The past 2 weekends they鈥檝e been mobbed at Jack Frost and big boulder it was crazy!

Registered
If you want less people from NYC or Philly mobbing the mountains, then you need to drive farther, towards Scranton and visit Elk or Montage.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
If you want less people from NYC or Philly mobbing the mountains, then you need to drive farther, towards Scranton and visit Elk or Montage.
Is that where you go? I鈥檇 go to either one of those if I had someone to go with but if I鈥檓 going by myself I鈥檇 rather go to the place that鈥檚 included on my season pass, it wouldn鈥檛 be worth it to buy a lift ticket

Registered
Are you in NJ or PA?
There's a facebook group called 'Ice Coast Shredders' that you and your brother should join. Lots of folks in the area with some meetups and group sessions that form.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Are you in NJ or PA?
There's a facebook group called 'Ice Coast Shredders' that you and your brother should join. Lots of folks in the area with some meetups and group sessions that form.
I鈥檓 in pa, I will check them out but I haven鈥檛 had a lot of luck with snowboard/ski groups in the past they鈥檙e always doing their group things in the middle of the week 馃槪

Registered
Is that where you go? I鈥檇 go to either one of those if I had someone to go with but if I鈥檓 going by myself I鈥檇 rather go to the place that鈥檚 included on my season pass, it wouldn鈥檛 be worth it to buy a lift ticket
When I lived in Northern Jersey, near Mountain Creek, I usually go to Camelback or hit up the Catskill mountains (Hunter, Belleayre, etc)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts