Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm on the hunt for a new jacket and am struggling due to being 183cm (or 6') and quite a slight build. Size XL jackets are usually OK for length but way too baggy.
I want something with a good insulation rating as we tend to ride outside of Australia, and then all the usual whistles and bells (cuff gaiters, pit vents etc).

Can anyone recommend a women's jacket available in Australia that has a particularly long fit?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey hey. I'm not sure if these are available in Australia or not but Columbia makes some pretty nice jackets with all the bells and whistles that fit pretty nice. My girlfriend is 5'10" and had a couple Columbia jackets that for her lengthwise. I'm 6'6" and typically wear a XL in everything but I buy L Columbia jackets and they fit great! Another brand that my girlfriend has is 686. And her jacket is plenty long.

Like I said, not too sure if you can get either of those in Australia but it's worth a look.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'd second Columbia. Although I'm a bloke I spent 2 years looking for a slimmer longer cut jacket and just settled on their Powder Keg.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Not sure if they're available in Oz but Norrøna make pretty slim models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts