Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rides Caturdayz
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what are the big snowboard online retailers in Japan? Looking for some Japanese market only items, and it's hit and miss with google search. I found Spogeki (sp?) Peach Boys etc on Yahoo.

Shipping is not an issue as I will just have it shipped to a friend in Tokyo. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
Just wondering what are the big snowboard online retailers in Japan? Looking for some Japanese market only items, and it's hit and miss with google search. I found Spogeki (sp?) Peach Boys etc on Yahoo.

Shipping is not an issue as I will just have it shipped to a friend in Tokyo. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. :)
Rakuten, while obviously not just a snowboard retailer, is a pretty good starting point.

·
Registered
76 Posts
As mentioned, rakuten and yahoo shopping are great sites. Also check kakaku.com, this is like a shopping search engine and finds the cheapest retailers for you. Also if you have an account, yahoo auctions is my favourite one (if you don't have an account I can help you out).

As for specific shops I have used, within rakuten, yahoo etc, I have used one called e-kanagu and a shop called the s3store. These have both been reliable and good prices :D

·
Rides Caturdayz
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts