Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Also some interesting blog posts on TGR that coincide with the Shangri-La Spinewall they hit in the Himalayas. Good reads. JJones is a monster.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
That fucking shit blows my mind....seems impossible. Makes me want to kill myself for being so lame.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It's mostly just falling down a mountain and being good enough to keep your feet under you. Hot damn gunna be a must watch. Good series

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Not out for a year however. I see that matchstick productions is also doing a two year project that will come out in 2014, seems to be a gap for 2013 releases.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Should've mentioned earlier, this is a true teaser in every sense of the word. Movie isn't coming out until next fall (2014)!

·
Registered
312 Posts
if I could speak to Jeremy Jones in person I would say only one word...
Respect…

Triple I feel like I've seen you on the G35 or 370Z forums before, or at least ur screen name

·
Registered
26 Posts
JJ is an inspiration and a god to me, but... Am i the only one who find it ironic to see so much use of heli to get all those shots ?

·
Registered
110 Posts
JJ is an inspiration and a god to me, but... Am i the only one who find it ironic to see so much use of heli to get all those shots ?
I was just thinking that :giggle:

Looks epic none the less, but I wont be able to get that out of my head!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts