Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
?????
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rightio, who's got the inside knowledge on these?????

I'm lookin to surprise Mrs Mizu with a new powder setup, so not only will I be all ears about the Hovercraft, but I'm gonna do my homework on any other recomendations from you Shred Betty's!!!!!

·
The Swiss Miss
7,624 Posts
Mizu, you should know this... what boot size? What boards did she have, like or dislike and why? Riding style? Dedicated pow board or pow slaying freeride board? Ancle, hip, or neck deep pow? what terrain? Type of snow? Trees, chutes, cliffs, fluff, ice...?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Mizu, you should know this... what boot size? What boards did she have, like or dislike and why? Riding style? Dedicated pow board or pow slaying freeride board? Ancle, hip, or neck deep pow? what terrain? Type of snow? Trees, chutes, cliffs, fluff, ice...?
Mizu should have known just to private msg neni!!!!!

She has 9!!!!! NINE friggin jones boards!!!!!

Or how rogue LOVES the swift because of you!!!!!

CAMMAN!!!!!

·
?????
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
US6, ~56kg, Ankle to Waist Deep, Cruisy Pow with some open trees, No REAL Steeps!!!!! This will be going to Japan!!!!!

She currently loves her YES Basic!!!!!

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
Ankle to waist deep ?

SWIFT 152 duh!

Lol that being said, we will wait for the Jones expert to chime in with her well articulated thoughts :)

Or Noreaster prob has some good suggestions

I'm just now getting into the business of pow ;)

Reactions: Mizu Kuma

·
Registered
529 Posts
If it worked out a bargain for us in the land down under, I'd be gettin one for myself first!!!!! :smile:
With the current 30% off deal, boards are about $414 AUD to $443 AUD. Shipping to Australia is crazy expensive, but my guess is that it would still be cheaper than a brand new board, or at least equivalent in price. :smile:

·
The Swiss Miss
7,624 Posts
Can't help with recommendation, sorry. The boards I know ain't for that type of terrain/riding. Never tried the women's Hovy.

Edit: give ETM a shout. He's building women's boards as well and they'll work sweet in Japan conditions - next to being eye candies.

Reactions: Mizu Kuma

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
All I can say about the HoverCraft is its possibly my favorite board of all time, when it's deep the ride on that board is something special that cannot be described and it carves up groomers like no body's business.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.