Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just put some money down till my final pay comes in the mail...Anyway I am so stoked. Only like 4 months to go till I can take her for a rip.
Unfortunately on the way home got pulled over by the popo because I kinda forgot to renew my insurance last week...That $600 fine could have paid off the board goddammit.

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are all pretty lucky to get to enjoy riding. :)

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has the shape changed from the 2012 dark series? Be sure to review it once u shred it!!
The camber is different. C3 - camber dominant banana. Yea for sure gonna do a review.
Meh... not impressed with your decision to put money down on a deck instead of paying your insurance.
It was an honest mistake, was up in camp when it expired. It's not like it was board or insurance and I chose board. Just bad luck I got caught on my first day back in civilization.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The camber is different. C3 - camber dominant banana. Yea for sure gonna do a review .
Ah ok I get it. I'm not really a fan of camber boards. I have the 2012 dark series but picked up a used 2013 skate banana really cheap and honestly see myself not using the dark series anymore... Well only in deep powder when I want a stiffer board. All comes back to personal preference I guess. Just loving the float and flex in the skate banana.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not really a "reply" per se, but I had to pull the trigger on this today...

Been wanting to ride this for years. Sure it's used, but don't talk bad about her.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts