Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jamie Lynn 1st year of the Phoenix.
Sims Noah Salasnek.
Look Lamar Freestyle, in a rare green & red.

TT

Attachments

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I have that same Jamie Lynn board. It's definitely a fun ride. It will kick your ass if you're not on point with it though. :D

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got it to flip it, but I hate selling shit without tryin' it first.
Just not sure I want to put any scratches on it, it's in mint shape. Doesn't really look like it was ever really ridden.

But trust me:unsure:, I wanna ride it:thumbsup:

Did you buy that Winterstick then get rid of it?
No likey?

TT

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just had a brand new Dynstar 3800 169cm deck, I sold it & got the same thing in a 163cm.

Had I of known you were lookin' fer a pow deck, that would have been a beauty.

As long as you don't think a deck loses it's freshness after a year or two that is:giggle: I don't & many people on bomber would agree, not so much over here:dunno:.

TT

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I've never owned a Winterstick. They look super nice though. That's a tough call on riding the Lynn or not if it's that mint. I'd say one good powder day won't hurt it much. ;)

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you a member on Bomberonline? Cause I've been sending this dude messages, as well as yourself, thinkin' they were the same person:dunno:

He's a teacher & you talk about teaching students:dizzy:

If it ain't you, then we've had some pretty weird one sided conversations where you prolly didn't know what the fuck was going on:huh:?

As well as that other dude, haha

View Profile: NWboarder - Bomber Carving Community

If you're not a member you prolly won't be able to see his profile, but from a quick glance:icon_scratch:

TT

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
Are you a member on Bomberonline? Cause I've been sending this dude messages, as well as yourself, thinkin' they were the same person:dunno:

He's a teacher & you talk about teaching students:dizzy:

If it ain't you, then we've had some pretty weird one sided conversations where you prolly didn't know what the fuck was going on:huh:?

As well as that other dude, haha

View Profile: NWboarder - Bomber Carving Community

If you're not a member you prolly won't be able to see his profile, but from a quick glance:icon_scratch:

TT
Funny you mention bomber. I grew up about six houses down from Finn. Awesome dude. Can't say enough good things about him.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I take it they are not the same person?:icon_scratch:

TT

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Nope, the NWBoarder on Bomber is definitely not me. Especially since this is the first time I've ever heard of that particular forum.

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
Probably not the same person. Finn is the owner/creator/designer of Bomber bindings. He also happens to be the guy who taught me to snowboard in spring of 89.'

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope, the NWBoarder on Bomber is definitely not me. Especially since this is the first time I've ever heard of that particular forum.
Then I'd imagine we've had some pretty weird conversations:unsure:

TT

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Then I'd imagine we've had some pretty weird conversations:unsure:

TT
None that I'm aware of, though admittedly, I'm not always aware of things. Especially when the shrubbery is extra good. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts