Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a good review of the K2 Carve Air. The only one I've found is the Angry Snowboarder's review. It seems mostly positive but he rode a 154 and probably should have been on the 149. I am curious if the board design will be a passing fad or something that works so well it will develop a loyal cult like following.

The other board I am interested in is the GNU Zoid. More traditional length than the K2 but appears to offer similar ride characteristics. I don't ride park, never in the back country, I just like to rip around and have fun. I rode a Rossignol Krypto last year and Angry Snowboarder's review is spot on when he is critical of the stiffness between the bindings.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've got the 149. I would echo everything on the Angry Snowboarder review. Makes carving groomers really fun, and the shorter length makes it really easy to throw into quick hits. I really like it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ive got the 149 also and absolutely love the board. Carving has never been more fun and taking it through tracked out trees was a blast i felt like it gave me much more confidence. I also rode it this last weekend in a foot of powder and there were times i wished i had set my stance back a little but that was only on mellow slopes when Id slow down. It was also my first time getting to ride snow that deep so that probably didnt help. I wouldnt hesitate for a second to buy this board again, if youre looking to have a fun board to carve around on and blast off side hits I say get it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts