·
Registered
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More a first impression than a full review
150lbs
Size 8 K2 Enders
K2 Company

This has K2's new lifted tech. I rode it on the Happy Hour and quite liked it. Same holds for the Subculture. It's a stiffer deck, took a fair bit of muscle to play around on the tips though it is doable. The sidecut is great for long drawn out turn or super snappy ones, but trying to really lean into a hard deep carve was difficult. I just couldn't stay locked into the deep part of the sidecut.

Overall impression: It just wasn't what I was hoping it would be. Though I guess I was really hoping it would be a directional twin Happy Hour without pointy tips, and that's realistically just too much overlap in the line. I guess if you like the Raygun but want more board, but not as much board as the Slayblade then there is the Subculture.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey nivek did you get the chance to get in any pow on the subculture? Looking to snag a second deck to take on a trip to UT in a couple weeks thats a bit more pow friendly than my quantum that will still be fun on groomers and in the park. How does lifted flat stack up flat or camrock as far as float?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts