Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ride last years team manifest? Interested in this deck but have a few questions. I’m looking for a free ride deck that’s playful

1. any gear head know if they changed the deck between last year and this?

2. I’m considering the 264w as I ride a 11.5 boot @ 240 LBs, it doesn’t look very tapered so assume it will be wide enough for my 12/-5 stance but would love to be sure of no boot out

3. I’m also riding a Yes PYL, anyone think there was too much cross over?

4. also interested in the ampliid surfari, from what I can tell the surfari would shine as a carver while the team would be more all mountain with freestyle flair, am I seeing these boards correctly?

thnx for any feedback

·
Registered
128 Posts
Seems to be a pretty traditional geometry with very high end materials purpose built for chucking backcountry jumps. Broadcast or Instrument probably more playful

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Anyone ride last years team manifest? Interested in this deck but have a few questions. I’m looking for a free ride deck that’s playful

1. any gear head know if they changed the deck between last year and this?

2. I’m considering the 264w as I ride a 11.5 boot @ 240 LBs, it doesn’t look very tapered so assume it will be wide enough for my 12/-5 stance but would love to be sure of no boot out

3. I’m also riding a Yes PYL, anyone think there was too much cross over?

4. also interested in the ampliid surfari, from what I can tell the surfari would shine as a carver while the team would be more all mountain with freestyle flair, am I seeing these boards correctly?

thnx for any feedback
I love the Surfari. It's more than capable as a carving deck with long drawn out carves. Im only 75kgs and 178cm's US10.5 and the 157 feels a perfect fit for me. Ride +/+ and experience no boot out whilst on edge. It can ride pretty aggressive and handles chopped out crud well with the antiphase reducing chatter through the board. The thing I like is that you can also ride it pretty mellow and surfy on those sidehits and rollers and just slash. It's playful enough for me but that said I'm not freestyle focussed at all really.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts