Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to miscommunication and issues with online sellers, I ended up with two separate K2 Ultra Dream boards. One that is a 158 and one that is a 161. So now I have to decide which size to keep and which one to try and send back. I know it is only 3 centimeters but not sure if it makes a big difference. Here are my factors:
my weight is 155 lbs.
my height is 5'6"
This board will be used mostly in the U.P. (Mount Bohemia) They are subject to get some fresh powder on a regular basis. But I will be riding through the trees on a regular basis as well, so I want that control while having a decent powder board. I am leaning towards the 158 but it states in its specs that it is for 160 lbs or less riders. Thats kinda too close for comfort as my weight is only 5 below. First world problems!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Due to miscommunication and issues with online sellers, I ended up with two separate K2 Ultra Dream boards. One that is a 158 and one that is a 161. So now I have to decide which size to keep and which one to try and send back. I know it is only 3 centimeters but not sure if it makes a big difference. Here are my factors:
my weight is 155 lbs.
my height is 5'6"
This board will be used mostly in the U.P. (Mount Bohemia) They are subject to get some fresh powder on a regular basis. But I will be riding through the trees on a regular basis as well, so I want that control while having a decent powder board. I am leaning towards the 158 but it states in its specs that it is for 160 lbs or less riders. Thats kinda too close for comfort as my weight is only 5 below. First world problems!

Miscommunication or could this be related to your avatar name? :giggle: I couldn't help myself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts