Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy this set-up, will 151 regular board have enought space to put on L size bindings ?

i want jib board , is this good one or u recomend diffrent ?

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
1,428 Posts
Well now the formalities and welcomes are out of the way...

There are so many boards to choose from, i am going to try out the Endeavour Vice this season.

I have the 2010 K2 Jibpan, which is an awesome board, and the 2012 Fastplant, but for this year i will ride a 2012 Ride DH2, 2013 Flow Era and a Endeavour Vice, looking to expand more myself...

If you have a little more info then you may get a little more help, height is not so important, but boot size and weight will help work out what is optimum for you... :D

What kind of park riding are you into, small medium or large kickers, or just jibbing and rails... Again will help with more info... ;)

·
1,428 Posts
im new here so i dont know much about this forum , looks like you ride K2 so could you answer my question , because im in EU and im buying board from ebay dont want get unridible board :D (sorry for spelling and grammer )
That's OK

When buying, the exchange rate can make a huge difference, there are many places that ship worldwide, but ebay may not be a good place to buy...

Have a talk to people more on here, work out exactly what you want, and you may well find that with all the sales and end of season stock clearance going on, it is actually better to buy new from the USA and shop it...

As an example, just buying the Flow ERA is $145 or €110

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well now the formalities and welcomes are out of the way...

There are so many boards to choose from, i am going to try out the Endeavour Vice this season.

I have the 2010 K2 Jibpan, which is an awesome board, and the 2012 Fastplant, but for this year i will ride a 2012 Ride DH2, 2013 Flow Era and a Endeavour Vice, looking to expand more myself...

If you have a little more info then you may get a little more help, height is not so important, but boot size and weight will help work out what is optimum for you... :D

What kind of park riding are you into, small medium or large kickers, or just jibbing and rails... Again will help with more info... ;)
Ok tnx i am 5foot7 my boot size is 9.5 or 10 USA i am like 65-70 kg thats 143-154 pounds, we dont have big kickers so im into jibbing/rails more but i love to spin. if i use kickers i use small/medium and we dont have steep hills to

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's OK

When buying, the exchange rate can make a huge difference, there are many places that ship worldwide, but ebay may not be a good place to buy...

Have a talk to people more on here, work out exactly what you want, and you may well find that with all the sales and end of season stock clearance going on, it is actually better to buy new from the USA and shop it...

As an example, just buying the Flow ERA is $145 or €110
Thats very cheap :D im can spend like 480-500$ on this sesons board , because i sold my lasts sesons board for nice price , i kinda want k2 www , cuz it's looks like very fun board + u can use 5cm smaller board , thats will make my 360 look clean :D

·
1,428 Posts

·
1,428 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
www in 151

K2 Snowboards World Wide Weapon Snowboard | Dogfunk.com

$240 in the USA not sure on delivery, but worth finding out, as that is €182 :D
wow thats nice price ebays price is 330 ,but they dont ship board to Latvia :/ . i will try to find more shops , in like year i will live in somwhere in US cant w8 , btw u think regular 151 will be good with L sized bindings and 9.5 boots ? btw tnx for sites

·
1,428 Posts
If you look on the K2 website, it should give the widths of boards for different sizes...

And as i don't know what bindings you will be using, it is hard to say...

So find the size of your bindings, in mm or cm, look on the K2 site, and you will be able to work it out...

You have to be able to do some part for yourself after all... But if you DO get stuck, come back with the measurements, and some one will help out i'm sure... :giggle:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
wow thats nice price ebays price is 330 ,but they dont ship board to Latvia :/ . i will try to find more shops , in like year i will live in somwhere in US cant w8 , btw u think regular 151 will be good with L sized bindings and 9.5 boots ? btw tnx for sites
Typically you don't need a wide board until you're wearing a size 12ish boot. You should be fine with a regular board.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you look on the K2 website, it should give the widths of boards for different sizes...

And as i don't know what bindings you will be using, it is hard to say...

So find the size of your bindings, in mm or cm, look on the K2 site, and you will be able to work it out...

You have to be able to do some part for yourself after all... But if you DO get stuck, come back with the measurements, and some one will help out i'm sure... :giggle:
Ok thank you alot for helping , hope u have great seson @ mountain :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts