Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,
This is my first post on the forums.

I just recently bought my first snowboard setup for next years season.
I bought the lobster park board 151 for 280 and union contact bindings for 120. Both 2013 models.

I was wondering if I made the right choice? I return a k2 www for my lobster board, the lobster was around 30$ more.

People were telling me that the www was pretty bad at everythin except park. So I found the park board, its more stiff and has TBT so I figured it would be better all mountain, but its main use is obviously for park.

Did I make a good decision?
What do you think of both boards and my setup?

·
It ain`t easy being steezy
286 Posts
Lobster park or Bataleon ET (same board, pick which graphic you like) if you want a bit softer the global warmer is supposed to be sweet. I havn't ridden the WWW, but I demo'd a parkstar and it was a fun board too. Don't think you can go wrong with any of 'em, just depends if you like TBT or not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lobster park or Bataleon ET (same board, pick which graphic you like) if you want a bit softer the global warmer is supposed to be sweet. I havn't ridden the WWW, but I demo'd a parkstar and it was a fun board too. Don't think you can go wrong with any of 'em, just depends if you like TBT or not.
I was wondering which is better for all mountain? Btw I've demoed a tbt board and I love it :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts