Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the Kendo boots from Burton ...... I tried a pair on in shop and they felt really nice my TM2s will need replacing shortly

·
Registered
170 Posts
I was really tempted (ended-up with imperials). I don't remember where (might have been Burton's website review section) but somebody said they were quite close to the old Sabbath, which I absolutely loved. Can't help you more than that though.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
I have a pair of 2020. They are super comfortable and feel great. I've never tried them on the hill because I'm worried that I'll get sick of tying that up everyday. Size 9 if you're interested.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a pair of 2020. They are super comfortable and feel great. I've never tried them on the hill because I'm worried that I'll get sick of tying that up everyday. Size 9 if you're interested.
I’m sorry, my sarcasm detector isn’t great on forums but: are you serious? Have people gotten so lazy that tying lace boots 1-2 times in a whole day is a chore and a deterrent to using a pair of boots?

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
I’m sorry, my sarcasm detector isn’t great on forums but: are you serious? Have people gotten so lazy that tying lace boots 1-2 times in a whole day is a chore and a deterrent to using a pair of boots?
sorry. Should have mentioned that I injured my hand pretty bad in my earlier years and it would give me issues.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts