Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be in the Denver area 11/22-11/25 following a work trip so I decided to stay a few extra days and get some boarding in. I'm staying at Keystone's base, and was planning to board Sat 11/23 there and Sun 11/24 at A-Basin. I haven't been to either of this mountains yet, I know it's early season and i'm not expecting anything more than 30-50% open. I'm an intermediate-advanced rider, don't really hit the park.

Looks like I can get A-Basin tix for $53 and Keystone for $101. Before I buy, I am looking for any recommendations on both these mountains early season. Is doing 1 day at each a solid plan? Should I just do one or the other?

·
Registered
257 Posts
North Peak is opening up tomorrow. I'd hope the mountain to be near 100% by thanksgiving. For reference, this picture is from the outback last season on 11/25.

I'd say do 2 days at Keystone since your at the base, but A-Basin is worth checking out if you've never been.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that makes me feel a little better :) ....maybe I’m underestimating conditions a bit, I have been seeing that area getting snow the past few weeks. Thanks for the reply @coloradodirtbag

1 - 4 of 4 Posts