Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive only been riding for about 3 years and ive only started learning park halfway through last year. the last time i went out to my local mountain i was determined to learn boardslides (FS and BS). after alot of ass slams i finally managed to stick fs boards a little sketch and back boards fairly clean. that was on simple flat pressboxes and rails, but where things really got rough, is when i figured the next step was kinks. I managed flat downs super sketchy but alright, but every single time i tried a down flat id either catch an edge the second i hit the flat part, or fall on my ass in anticipation of catching an edge:thumbsdown:. Im sure theres some sort of sweet spot but i just couldnt find it. anyway im wondering if you guys could help... is there some special technique or just keep trying till i get it? TIA guys:thumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Get a decent amount of speed, kinks are easier with more speed, and keep the knees loose so you dont fly off. thats all there is too it just hit it with confidence.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts