Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling large EST Cartels to try and swing some new boots. prices are without shipping. PM for more information, shipping quotes, or reasonable offers:

EST Cartels $160
The uber-popular Magenta Madness colorway (sick in person). Tiny tiny spot of wear inside one ankle strap (less than 1/2 the area of a dime). Toe sliders were replaced with 2011 black sliders (looks better, IMHO, but can get you white if needed). Otherwise these are mint.

·
Registered
37 Posts
interested in the p1's. Would they fit a ride board? It seems like they would with the four screws in the bindings, not the other bindings tho.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interested in the p1's. Would they fit a ride board? It seems like they would with the four screws in the bindings, not the other bindings tho.
Yep, P1.1s will fit a Ride board. The Cartels are EST and will only fit Burton boards with ICS (the channel). I actually had those P1.1s on my Ride DH2 for a while...

·
Registered
37 Posts
right on! my ride binding strap just cracked so i need a new pair asap! so if u can do 100 + shipping to ontario canada, that would be awesome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts