Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
YIKES. Elevate that thing. Looks painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, after 6 weeks in the cast it wasn't that painful when it came out and, swelling, while I have plenty of reasons to want to decrease, is something that'll be with me for a while.
Almost 2 weeks in the walking boot now and it's been much better.
It does look much healthier too.
Arm Leg Human body Knee Calf

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks so much better. FWIW, I’m 59, had same surgery first of last August and was back on the board in late Dec. Got a full season in (though I started slowly and eased into it) so there is hope as once you start rehabbing it comes back quickly. Best wishes.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Looks so much better. FWIW, I’m 59, had same surgery first of last August and was back on the board in late Dec. Got a full season in (though I started slowly and eased into it) so there is hope as once you start rehabbing it comes back quickly. Best wishes.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience my friend. I'm just trying to keep my expectations in check. I know it's a long process and I don't want to disappoint myself if it takes longer, the goal being getting back to peak form, no matter the time it takes. However, I'm a super-disciplined person (aka: boring) so doing the rehab religiously won't be a problem, hence my belief that I will be back, it's just a matter of when.
I do hope it goes as good as you. Cheers!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts