1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
908 Posts
No street address, or phone number in the contact us page - only an email address with a dodgy looking domain Goggles(at)MileHighHendersons.com

I would steer clear, but perhaps Mr and Mrs Henderson are a lovely older couple who decided to try making an online shop and do it out of the love of the sport (and their fondness of getting freaky on a plane)

·
Registered
248 Posts
The 1st site uses Paypal which will protect your purchase if you get ripped for any reason but looking at their other items they are very overpriced for example asking $50 to almost a $100 over MSRP on Electric EG2's...

The 2nd site is overseas and very shady looking more so than the 1st avoid like the plague...

My .02 cents is to have your girlfriend look for Goggles on sites like WhiskeyMilitia.com, DepartmentofGoods.com, or Steepandcheap.com they have great deals and large selections also check GearTrade.com they have slightly used items as well for a good price... and I'm sure she'll find something she'll love just as much without worrying about getting ripped off or dealing with filing Paypal claims if you get ripped off by either of the sellers you posted...

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
You might want to also set up an ebay search that will email you when something matches your search. If you are patient enough, you might get lucky. And its definitely less sketchy than that site.

·
Registered
845 Posts
You're protected even if you don't use payapal which I advise you never do. They're horrible.

You have purchase protection on everything you buy with any visa/matercard credit or debit.

I understand you might not want to deal with the hassle, just sayin'

That website looks sketch. I ordered my long tube headers and high flow cat system from a similar bare bones website. Ended up not being a problem. Product showed up and all was good. But if it didn't show up, and my card was charged I knew that my bank would credit the money back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts