Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i'm just bored and this would be an interesting and funny thread if people actually do it. This is my story about a friend that gets me annoyed very easily. he'll invite you to do somthing you don't want even to do than tell you, that you owe him for gas even though hes the one that told you to go with him and basically everytime he offered to give rides up to heavenly (even though his parents pay for gas). he'll also be like lets get wasted! and i'm like sweet whered you get the alcohol? than he expects me to be the one to buy it. STUPID JEW (no offense to jews)

·
Registered
161 Posts
... i just ran over a whole family of possums last night yes you heard right the whole family the whole family the whole family of opossums.................................................................................................................................................................................................... I chuck in gas every trip i go with a mate because that will pay for the expenses of a molotov going off in the car.................

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
gas money should be negotiated before the trip. if someone else offers to drive a decent distance i usually offer up a couple bucks even if they dont ask for any.

F

·
0 Posts
luckily enough all those types of people in my life are just the kind of "oh i noticed you were here lets chat for a long time" types. I can be away from them at any time.

·
Registered
275 Posts
there's a guy who offers me a bunch of free shit all the time and i take it and never pay him back. but he's annoying as hell and i never ask for it. does that make me an asshole? :dunno:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldnt mind chipping in money if it came out of his pocket, but when hes trying to profit off of it without telling you until its time for him to give you a ride back, thats when i get pissed

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
with my friends, it all tends to work out in the wash. Sometimes I drive and pay for the gas, sometimes they do. We don`t really get too concerned over it.
Ditto, i grab a ride with a buddy who is a pow fiend and is the only one i know willing to get up at 6am for first chair @ Meadows...it all ends up more or less even..i get rides up..pay for his gas or buy him lunch once every few trips...and we keep eachother company during that boring ass drive up the mountain :)

·
Registered
753 Posts
with all you those problems people just don't have etiquette anymore and I straighten those ppl out real quick. lol

but I have an annoying friend that..well he is cool, great friend, but if you don't answer the phone this punk ass, starts acting like an 8th grade g/f.......call me like 5 times in a row send txt after txt and honestly, after that its makes me hate him and def not want to hang out with him that day or any other day for that mattter...........

this is good I can vent b/c I've been keeping this in for a while haha

and another thing is EVERY time he is with me, constantly "can I get this" "can i get that" etc..............its so annoying and teh damn guy works..........but god forbid I forgot my wallet at home or didnt have $$ on me b/c then he is like "na man sorry I dont have ne money, or I can't"

you know what that is it...he is cut off DONE Thanks for the thread Blink

·
Registered
626 Posts
yea i got a buddy like that. love the kid like a brother but sometimes i just wanna fucking kill him. for example. 2 years ago we planned a trip to the mountains, had a cabin and a rental car. we all gave him money for the rental so his mom could get it for us. next day i see he has a fat wad of cash when just the day before he said he was broke. i asked him about it and he said him mom decided to pay for the car and he could keep the money for the trip. i about ripped his head right off his shoulders...god that made me mad. me being bigger than him i got in his face and made him give us the money back plus pay for the snow chains i had bought earlier:thumbsup:

·
Registered
753 Posts
good job...I just don't understand ppl like that, I mean to me it seems logical that in that situation you would just give your friends the money back...I mean if he did that I'm sure you guys would have been like "wow that is awesome we'll pay for a lift ticket or two for you" people just have no respect anymore... they need to wake up lol

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Welcome to the land of positionary friendships. Living in the mountains it's such a huge thing, someone finds out you have a hook up, cash, a car, etc. etc. they're your friend but only if they can take, take, take. Classic example is I get hit up by people that I just met for gear all the time, I'll have them say things like "well you get it for free so you know you won't need this just ask for another". WTF do you not understand the whole concept of paying your dues?

Girls are especially the worst the whole pro ho mentality runs rampant up here. If she thinks she can get something from you she's on it like white on rice. Like anything in life you just have to learn who you can trust and who you can't.

·
Registered
626 Posts
good job...I just don't understand ppl like that, I mean to me it seems logical that in that situation you would just give your friends the money back...I mean if he did that I'm sure you guys would have been like "wow that is awesome we'll pay for a lift ticket or two for you" people just have no respect anymore... they need to wake up lol
so true, he just didnt understand why he shouldnt have been able to keep the money. dont know what he was thinking:dunno:

L

·
0 Posts
Hrm, I must be missing something... I would have kept the money in that situation too! Everyone put in their fair share for the trip, and his mom gave him spending money to use on the trip. Where is the problem? Why should his mom have to pay for your part of the trip?

·
Registered
753 Posts
well here is the deal she paid for the rental car as a favor to him AND his friends for the trip....if all the friends pay, and he doesn't how is it a favor to his friends? not to mention its only common frienship courtesy to not be greedy in that situation and share the pie with the group

·
Registered
290 Posts
Wow, I too cannot believe the ignorance in this thread. Where to even begin.......

Not sure what gives you a sence of entitlement to someone elses money, but if you were my friend I would have told you to fuck right off after pulling that shit on me. His mom did it as a favour to him and him only. Just because his mom decided to help him out financially by letting keep the money you guys paid for the trip does not mean that you automatically give it back. This kind of mindset is absolutely fucking retarded.

Whats next, someones mom buys them a car so all of a sudden you never have to pay them gas money again? Someones mom gives them more lunch money so they have to buy you lunch? Sounds like your parents are a bunch of cheap jews so to make up for it you try to bully your friends into handing over the luxarys their parents can afford to give them.

I'm suprised this kid is even still your friend after pulling a faggot stunt like that, I would have taken you off the trip were it me and let you keep you fucking money.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Wow, I too cannot believe the ignorance in this thread. Where to even begin.......

Not sure what gives you a sence of entitlement to someone elses money, but if you were my friend I would have told you to fuck right off after pulling that shit on me. His mom did it as a favour to him and him only. Just because his mom decided to help him out financially by letting keep the money you guys paid for the trip does not mean that you automatically give it back. This kind of mindset is absolutely fucking retarded.

Whats next, someones mom buys them a car so all of a sudden you never have to pay them gas money again? Someones mom gives them more lunch money so they have to buy you lunch? Sounds like your parents are a bunch of cheap jews so to make up for it you try to bully your friends into handing over the luxarys their parents can afford to give them.

I'm suprised this kid is even still your friend after pulling a faggot stunt like that, I would have taken you off the trip were it me and let you keep you fucking money.

dude are you fucking kidding me?!!?!? i cant believe anyone would even think that would be ok! we all gave him money to give to his mom for the car. his mom decided to pay for it and not spend our money, then he thought he was entitled to keep our money. and not to mention i planned out the entire trip, transportation, hooked everyone up with lift tickets and i booked the hotel. your either a complete moron or you read what i wrote wronge. he didnt owe us money because his mom got us a car, he owed us the money because his mom didnt use the money we gave them.

·
Registered
290 Posts
No sorry, you're a fucking idiot as well as a filthy jew. His mom wanted him to have money, so she let him keep the money by spending her own. I don't see how that enables you to a refund. I'm not sure what you don't understand here, its no different than his mom just giving him an allowance. It doesn't fucking matter that his mom didn't USE the money you gave her, you had a part to pay in the trip and you paid it.

So unless his mom called up you and your friends and said something along the lines of "Hey I've decided that I would enjoy spending my hard earned dollars to make you and your friends lives a bit easier" I don't see how you believe that money is yours. Your words exactly "His mom said HE could keep the money". By the sounds of it his mom was already doing your punk ass a favour by putting her name on the line incase one of you kids fucked shit up.

Like I said earlier it sounds like your parents were to cheap to ever help your ass out and you probably get jealous when other peoples parents help their ass out. Why else would you bully your so called friends out of the money their parents give them just because you are "bigger" than them. I can't believe people like to hang out with a guy like you who seems believe that if you don't earn something yourself you somehow have to give it up to your friends as well.

F

·
0 Posts
What's up with all the Jew hate?
Indeed, I was wondering the same thing.

I think there may be a misunderstanding about the situation...you don't need to be cheap or a jew to value your own money and care whether it was used for what it was intended to be (i.e. taxpayer rage). IF the trip's specifics had been covered by the group and the money was for something extra that was then covered by the mother, I could totally understand how that would make someone upset to be out of pocket money to enjoy during the trip for their own needs (food, shopping, etc). However, If the mother had just taken that money, paid for the car and then given an identical sum to the kid as spending money...there really wouldn't be much to say about it.

It's an odd situation, but without knowing the specifics of the agreements or how this kid was acting, we really don't know what sort of reaction is appropriate. I'm no cheapskate or jew, but if I thought someone took money from me and misused it, be it government or tripmate, I'd require at the very least an explanation. Just sayin'

·
Veteran Member
11,553 Posts
Knock off the racial slurs. If I see it continue there are a couple of things.

One. The difference between you and a bucket of shit will be the bucket.

Two. You will be banned and all posts removed.

Just stop.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts