Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
How you can get around these situations is to clearly state before you leave how much you expect people to pay. And you can do it in a good manner where nobody gets offended. Something as simple as "Wolfie make sure you have enough cash when we leave cause I cannot cover you once we do leave, figure maybe $100.00 bucks??". Something like that.

In all the years I have traveled with people ive traveled with cheap ones, not cheap ones, rich ones, poor ones, planners, non planners. Each type is a challenge and you need to work differently with each type.

Keep in mind there are only two true types of individuals in this world...Leaders and followers. the leaders call the shots and the followers have to honor it.. Its just the way it works

Couldnt have said it better myself....well done!! lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had that kind of an experience once, it's annoying as much as it's weird. But I think it's necessary to step up and tell them that you are genuinely not interested and that it's one sided interest. It's best to stay polite yet firm and just clear things, would give you a sense of relief.!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts