Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I would like to ask a question concerning the size of the Banana Magic Hp 2014 that I want to buy. The one I am looking at is a 152.

My boot size is 10.5(US) 44.5(EU), weight 65(kg) 140 pounds, and height 170(cm) about 5'7''.

I emailed Lib Tech asking about my problem, they told me that it would be better for a 154 due to nose drag etc...

However I have a very good offer on the 152 (about 200 euros less than any other sizes of the board), and I want to ask if I really push the limits with the 152...!

The width of the board is 25.1 on the 152 and 25.2 on the 154.

Thanks !!!

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
Hello to all! I would like to ask a question concerning the size of the Banana Magic Hp 2014 that I want to buy. The one I am looking at is a 152.

My boot size is 10.5(US) 44.5(EU), weight 65(kg) 140 pounds, and height 170(cm) about 5'7''.

I emailed Lib Tech asking about my problem, they told me that it would be better for a 154 due to nose drag etc...

However I have a very good offer on the 152 (about 200 euros less than any other sizes of the board), and I want to ask if I really push the limits with the 152...!

The width of the board is 25.1 on the 152 and 25.2 on the 154.

Thanks !!!
Just get reduced footprint boots... then its like you have 9.5 (US)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just get reduced footprint boots... then its like you have 9.5 (US)
I was thinking about the Burton Ozone's, however the're a bit too soft. (Im not sure if they are reduced footprints)

How do I ask for these boots anyway? How can I understand the reduced footsize.

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
I was thinking about the Burton Ozone's, however the're a bit too soft. (Im not sure if they are reduced footprints)

How do I ask for these boots anyway? How can I understand the reduced footsize.
This is one of the few things thegoodride.com is useful for. In the boot reviews section you can filter by footprint reduction. I can't vouch for the accuracy of every review but it's a good starting point to see what your options are.

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
This is one of the few things thegoodride.com is useful for. In the boot reviews section you can filter by footprint reduction. I can't vouch for the accuracy of every review but it's a good starting point to see what your options are.
Boot Reviews - The Good Ride

yes this is th link for the complete list....:cheer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts