Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Lib Tech Boards; VZ, Electric, Spy Goggles; Red Helmet

6K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  burton7 
#1 · (Edited)
All Prices Can Be Found at the Bottom.

2012/13 TRS 157. It has one day of riding on it, and is in like new condition. No major dings or scratches.

2011/12 TRS 159 is SOLD

Next we have a couple pairs of goggles. Each pair comes with everything pictured, and is in good to excellent condition.

Kabons are sold

Electric EG2.5 - Matte grey frame and strap with a bronze/blue chrome lens. Comes with a carrying case. Worn one day of riding.

Spy Soldier. Lens is a sort of bronze/prism color. Good for low light but I've worn it on blue bird days and they work great. Worn less than 5 days riding.

Last up is a Red Trace Helmet, size XL. Has Redphones audio system but does not have the auxiliary cable that came to hook up your ipod to the helmet. Any auxiliary cable will do the trick. Also does not have a goggle strap but I'm pretty sure you can get Burton customer service to send you a new one. Still functional without the strap.

TRS' are $325 shipped each
Electric EG2.5 - $80 shipped
Spy Soldier - $40 shipped
Red Trace - $70 shipped

See less See more
#11 ·
Personally I prefer the lens on the Soldier because it gives everything a more natural looking coloration. It's not a huge deal for the VZ because it's a secondary lens but if I were buying from scratch I would probably get one similar to the soldier. In terms of low light performance they're about equal.

#13 ·
Yeah the Trace has about 10 days riding on it. I've taken a few falls on it but there are no cracks or anything, appears fine structurally. A few tiny scuffs on the shell but nothing too noticeable. Trades: Open to whatever if it's interesting. Large bindings, M or L Jackets and Pants. I could really use a technical mid layer/spring jacket.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.