Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me anything about my board I and I was never able to use it. . It has a laughing skull and moon on the face. I cant seem to find anything... Thanks for your help...bought back in 1992... Signature was Glen Plake..he was at the store when i came to pick up the board

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone tell me anything about my board I and I was never able to use it. . It has a laughing skull and moon on the face. I cant seem to find anything... Thanks for your help...bought back in 1992... Signature was Glen Plake..he was at the store when i came to pick up the board View attachment 151309
Can anyone tell me anything about my board I and I was never able to use it. . It has a laughing skull and moon on the face. I cant seem to find anything... Thanks for your help...bought back in 1992... Signature was Glen Plake..he was at the store when i came to pick up the board View attachment 151309
It's a purple tongue litigator from lib technologies. If you still have it and want to sell please let me know. I have been searching for a long time for one. BD one 0 one at the G mall dot com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its a relic, not worth anything except perhaps to a collector of old shit. Otherwise hang it on the wall of yer man cave.
Why did you scare Ray off. He post one thing and you give him completely bad info to the point he never says another thing. I bet that board could get a couple thousand or more on FB.
Ray Mond if you are some how still here I want you to know you have a gem and I am jealous AF.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Why did you scare Ray off. He post one thing and you give him completely bad info to the point he never says another thing. I bet that board could get a couple thousand or more on FB.
Ray Mond if you are some how still here I want you to know you have a gem and I am jealous AF.
I dought we will ever see him (Ray Mond) on here again :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts