Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GUYS I WAS GIVEN THIS BOARD FOR CHRISTMAS AS A GIFT. I WENT TO HUNTER MOUNTAIN ONE TIME, AND MOUNTAIN CREEK ONE TIME. BOTH TIMES I WENT ON THE LIFT ONLY 4-5 TIMES. I AM ONLY 155LBS AND UNFORTUNATELY THIS BOARD IS TO BIG FOR ME. I SHOULD BE RIDING A 155CM NOT A 161.5

THE BOARD WILL COME DOUBLE BOXED WITH BUBBLE WRAP. IT IS IN ALMOST PERFECT CONDITION EXCEPT FOR 2-3 SCRATCHES ON THE TOP FRONT OF THE BOARD AND A SMALL DING ON THE TOP FRONT OF THE BOARD. (NOT NOTICABLE!) THIS BOARD RETAILS FOR 550$, MESSAGE ME FOR PRICES I DONT CARE IF I SETTLE FOR LESS I JUST WANT THIS OFF MY HANDS SO I CAN BUY A SMALLER T.RICE BOARD.

EBAY LINK: Lib Tech T Rice Pro C2BTX 2012 161 5cm Used Few Times Free Shipping | eBay

·
Registered
520 Posts
Just a heads up, but these do not go for 500 bucks. I'd know, I tried to sell the limited edition version for like 400 and no one bit. If you get it, more power to you. But boards lose alot of value once the new model rolls out.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Just a heads up, but these do not go for 500 bucks. I'd know, I tried to sell the limited edition version for like 400 and no one bit. If you get it, more power to you. But boards lose alot of value once the new model rolls out.
Thats right. At least 40% depreciation per year. I sold my 2012 Attack Banana for $280.00.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wanna trade for a 157cm? also used only a couple of times this season. I want to go bigger.
I bought a 2012 machete for dumb cheap, found it online for 200$ designs are pretty ugly for the machete but i want to tear it apart for next years ultrafear

1 - 11 of 11 Posts