Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy Lib Tech T.Rice Pro 161.5 but i'm not sure if van handle ride on this bord.

I'm 191cm (6'4"), 100kg (220 lbs), boot 285cm (10,5US), I have around 26 days on snowboard, i know how to curve and i'm doing it pretty well, Small ollie isn't problem for me either. I need work on switch.

Are my skills sufficient to ride this board?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G965F przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Yes. If it's the board you want, buy it. Most all of us who have been riding for 10+ years probably learned how to ride on a stiff ass cambered plank that would make the T. Rice Pro look like noodle in comparison. I know I did.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I'm 191cm (6'4"), 100kg (220 lbs), boot 285cm (10,5US), I have around 26 days on snowboard, i know how to curve and i'm doing it pretty well, Small ollie isn't problem for me either. I need work on switch.
You're good. That board is perfect for your weight and skill level.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking to buy Lib Tech T.Rice Pro 161.5 but i'm not sure if van handle ride on this bord.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G965F przy użyciu Tapatalka
how would you like to ride with it? If you're looking to really Pick up your switch like to carve and move pretty quick... the trs is a pretty good option pretty good for popping little ollies on demand too doesn't need a huge load doesn't work too well for powder even when you set it back a bit. But by the sounds of the way you are riding I think an aggressive freestyle all mountain might suit and be a good board for picking up your switch game. I did my first season on a TRS and loved it for switch and bombing. Wasn't easy to learn butters on or ride deep powder but did the trick as a one quiver for that season hit a bit of everyhting with it but it definitely shined at speed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts