Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, i got my pow board, my park board but im missing my billy goat alot. I loved the magne traction on it, the length was right (162), it felt much more stable then my park board. That being said, i would like to get a board in the middle of these. Id pick up another billy goat in 162, but im hearing alot of stuff about Lib Travis Rice Pro. Everything id hear about it was like "Wow, thats awesome" you know? But they dont come in my size. Sooooo, is the Lib Lando similar? What size would be closes to my BG size 162? Travis in 161.5? Another Lib?

·
Registered
562 Posts
What you liked about the Billy Goat would give a better indication of what to reccomend to replace it...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What you liked about the Billy Goat would give a better indication of what to reccomend to replace it...
Stability, edge to edge speed, Length, Magne traction, base, flex.... EVERYTHING. Its was a bit heavy and lacking on pop, why i opted for a Travis rice.

·
Registered
767 Posts
riders choice or trs will do it all. A little more "fun" than the trice which is stiff.

lynn or lando are solid freeride sticks too. not twin though but I like that

gnu ecogenetics has lots of tech for the money

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Billy goat didnt feel stiff to me, so it trice is similar, then that would be awesome. Just wondering how the trice 161.5 would compare to BG?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts