Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Burton Speak Easy [Backyard Collection] - 152

Burton Speak Easy [Backyard Collection] - 152 [BRT-1590-094] No secret passwords required to get on this souped-up version of the Easy Livin.The New Speak Easy is a Danny Davis developped evolution of his fun-loving Easy living. 100% Home brewed at Craigs - Burton’s Burlington, Vermont in-house proto shop; this true twin refines freestyle with high end ingredients and all-new shape. Camber crushes park laps with power and precision, while newly developped subtle flat spots beneath the feet tone it down slightly to match Danny’s loose and relaxed style. A super speedy base and extra-snappy squeeze box core profile puts hair on your chest without a sip of hooch. Less than 600 made globally, and with help from the Black You Very Much website, devoted to crowd-sourced design, these graphics were choosen from thousands of artists and finally chosen by the riders themselves.

Bend: New Camber with Flats Spots
Shape: TwinFlex: Twin
Core: Superfly II™ with Dualzone™ EGD™Fiberglass: Triax™
Base: Sintered WFO
Extras: Squeezebox, Ellip Kicks, Frostbite Edges
Artist: Simon Riviere. Blankyouverymuch.com Winner - See more at: Burton Speak Easy [Backyard Collection] - 152

and

Burton Moonshine [Backyard Collection] - 158 - WWW.ALTERNATIVE113.COM

Burton Moonshine [Backyard Collection] - 158
[BRT-1600-100]

Like Mark Sollors, the New Moonshine is all about airtime in deeply stacked terrain. Prowl the park with the true twin shape, then take your tricks off-piste with features like Flying V and Side Effects that let you float, slash and stomp with a centered stance. Pushing the boundaries of freestyle decks like the Trick Pony and the Sherlock, the Moonshine is a park-to-pow stick that’s 100% handcrafted at Craigs - Burton’s Burlington, Vermont in-house proto shop.

Less than 600 made globally, and with help from the Black You Very Much website, devoted to crowd-sourced design these graphics were choosen from thousands of artists and finally chosen by the riders themselves.
•Bend: Flying V
•Shape: Twin
•Flex: Twin
•Core: Superfly II™ Dualzone™ EGD™
•Fiberglass: Triax™
•Base: Sintered WFO
•Extras: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Frostbite edges
•Artist: Simon Riviere. Blankyouverymush.com Winner

- See more at: Burton Moonshine [Backyard Collection] - 158 - WWW.ALTERNATIVE113.COM

I like these limited editions, looks like fun. I think that there's a market for the moonshine concept. I suspect that there's a group or riders out there that only leave the park for a good dump of fresh snow, they're sick of groomers.

I have no affiliation with the vendor in the links, only way I could get the pics linked in, i'm tech challenged.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts