Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Damn man that had to be hard to watch. Bummer on the arm, at least it wasn't worse. Positive vibes for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man you don't know how bad I feel.At the top I told him to check up big on his first run but he didn't check at all:eek:

First thing he said was I'm sorry. I said WHAT don't say that, these things happen don't worry about it.

Man I feel bad right now.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Dam sucks to hear...

I blew up on a jump like that the other day and landed on my ass.... Thought I cracked my ass bone but I managed to make it out with only hurt pride

M

·
0 Posts
Shitty deal man. I broke my elbow a few years back and it healed up pretty nice. Doc said that if I was older I would be toast cuz I wouldn't be able to move my arm very much without discomfort. Hope he heals up real soon

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
That sux man... wishing him a quick recovery.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank guys for all the positive vibes:thumbsup:

We went up to the mountain today to let his brother ride and he asked me if he was real mellow could he just mountain ride?:eek:

He doesn't want his last run of the season to be on the ski patrol sled. I would feel the same I guess.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
those lil guys man ... hell be healed and good to go before you know it... :thumbsup:
Amen to that!

Positive vibes for sure for him, but it will be a good story for you and him to talk about down the road. Hate to say it but at least it was at the end of the year, he doesn't have to be bummed about missing out on a lot of riding. Rode away from it though, sounds like a trooper, cause for an ice cream right there!

·
Registered
844 Posts
well, on a good side, since he is young he should heal super fast and without damage and at least it is towards the end of the season.

wishing him a quick recovery =)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Heck, if he is casted up and the doctor doesn't mind. Then let him get a non-patrol(non-park) ride in. He sounds like a die-hard snowboarder and I would have the same feelings too.

·
Premium Member
6,213 Posts
Heck, if he is casted up and the doctor doesn't mind. Then let him get a non-patrol(non-park) ride in. He sounds like a die-hard snowboarder and I would have the same feelings too.
That's what I did with my broken hand/wrist. Light casting and wrist guards and I took it real mellow. I have to say, doctor and wifey didn't like that too much.

I wouldn't recommend it though. Another injury to that arm wouldn't be good.

What a trooper. Positive vibes for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts