Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a Craigslist Finds thread in the Canada region forum but did not see one for the NW Region. Thought this would be a good place for people to post sweet CL deals for the local cats.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Been keeping an eye out for a powder board but I doubt I'll find anything since that's so specific. I haven't really seen any good deals on women's boards so far.

I wish I still lived in B'ham, those sales look like they would be good. We have the Newport swap around here but when I went last year there were only old rental boards and a few over priced new beginner boards. It looked like there was a better selection of men's boards though (no big surprise).

·
Registered
8,160 Posts
Been keeping an eye out for a powder board but I doubt I'll find anything since that's so specific. I haven't really seen any good deals on women's boards so far.

I wish I still lived in B'ham, those sales look like they would be good. We have the Newport swap around here but when I went last year there were only old rental boards and a few over priced new beginner boards. It looked like there was a better selection of men's boards though (no big surprise).

Is there a specific size and women's pow board ur looking for?

·
Registered
6,271 Posts

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
I have a perdy sweet powder board for you.

It's an Option SuperCharger
In a 154 it's not too big for you.

I brought it up to Whistler last year for a chic to borrow, she rides a 144

She said the same thing "it's just too big" lol insert your own joke.

I made her ride it. (Insert joke)

It was like 3 feet deep & I wasn't into standing around waiting for someone dig themselves out.

Well yup she loved it, turns out though her friend that refused to ride the board I wanted her to ride.

Couldn't go anywhere cause she was swimming in it, instead of riding on it.

What made it worse for me.
The chic on the Option supercharger fucked off & left me with her friend.

Oh was I pissed as I stood there and watched as people flew by me at 1000mph.

I can sell you this sweet powder board for cheap too.
So even if you didn't like it.
(No chance of that happening by the way)

You can just get your money back or possibly make a few bucks?

Wrath can vouch for the Options.
They are kick ass boards.
I've probably had a hundred of them & never broken one.

I'll see if I can find a pic

TT

Reactions: JohnnyKruick

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
@timmytard looking for a pair fruitboot hardshell non-carbon Atomic Blackland 24 size

and maybe a very stiff Deeluxe IV, Triaxis in a men's 6.5 or women's 7.5
I have a pair of chic fruit boots, virtually brand new.
But I think they may be too small?

Not at home right now, I'll check when I get home.

TT

Reactions: wrathfuldeity

·
Registered
237 Posts
perhaps asking more than its worth...but its should work for you as a pow stick

https://bellingham.craigslist.org/spo/d/151-gnu-pro/6332272471.html
I actually found a good deal on a 15/16 Burton Day Trader from REI and ended up ordering it in a 147 (They have a 152 too, but I was worried that would be too big). It was cheaper/around the same price as a lot of the boards I was seeing on Craigslist.
Seems like there's a lot of overpriced and/or very old gear on Craigslist. I've come across a few boards that are listed around the same price or more than you can buy it new.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts