Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nidecker Ultralight.. 167XL

Words cannot express how sexy it is... now I just need to find someone who wants to swap their black IPOs for my whites... :giggle:

I'm going to carry a fish bonker so i can whack whoever tries to ride over my tail.. :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
What size are your IPOs, and have you updated the ladders? I have mediums with the new ladders I'd be willing to swap.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What size are your IPOs, and have you updated the ladders? I have mediums with the new ladders I'd be willing to swap.
They're larges - i've got canoes for feet :/

Going to update the ladders when I head up to whistler next... the perks of living close ;)

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
There's a kid on geartrade.com that has like 4 if those ultralights for sale. :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yeah, I just emailed. Sent a couple pics to show where they stripped and they sent them out as soon as they could. They are aware of the issue so you probably don't have to worry about pics. Just say you have the first year ladders and want to upgrade.

·
Registered
562 Posts
How do you dudes like those IPO's? Few people that have tried them loved 'em. Not sure if I should try some new binders. Like some local stuff. Unions look alright too... Tough to say.

Sweet board though. Looks like we'll be size-compatible for some swapping ;)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How do you dudes like those IPO's? Few people that have tried them loved 'em. Not sure if I should try some new binders. Like some local stuff. Unions look alright too... Tough to say.

Haha no worries ;) you're welcome to try them out any time, same with the board... I've been wanting to try a birdman anyway!

As for the IPOs, I absolutely fell in love with them at the demo day up in whistler last year. JF let me run a set all day, and I didn't want to give them back!

·
Registered
762 Posts

I love mine. Bought a second pair after my first few days on them. The difference is subtle but I liked it. I ride a lot of icy/rutted terrain and the hinge ate up a lot of that chop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts