Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot here...

I'm moving in with a friend in the Frisco/Dillon area for winter when he rolls in on the 5th of November. Trouble is, I need to start work for A-Basin on the 28th or my start date gets pushed back.

Anyone feeling generous? I can provide references, facebook page, etc. and am willing to throw some cash your way for the trouble. Also I can cook like no other!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Long shot here...

I'm moving in with a friend in the Frisco/Dillon area for winter when he rolls in on the 5th of November. Trouble is, I need to start work for A-Basin on the 28th or my start date gets pushed back.

Anyone feeling generous? I can provide references, facebook page, etc. and am willing to throw some cash your way for the trouble. Also I can cook like no other!
If you are willing to pay someone, why not just find the cheapest hotel possible?
Here, just over $50 night...not too shabby.

https://www.google.com/hotelfinder/#search;l=Silverthorne,+CO;d=2013-10-28;n=8;p=,75;hp=1;usd=1;si=319c503f;av=r

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know a deal when I see one.

But seriously, in Summit county, you could do worse.
And that's exactly what I'm looking for, worse. As in "You can sleep in my garbage can, just be sure and wake up before 8am on Tuesday and Friday before the truck comes."

·
Registered
964 Posts
And that's exactly what I'm looking for, worse. As in "You can sleep in my garbage can, just be sure and wake up before 8am on Tuesday and Friday before the truck comes."
Problem with that craigslist ad is that your landlord is either going to be a meth head or a total cheapo with good business sense. 50/50 chance you'll get the meth head.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Long shot here...

You got a cockandballs or a vagina?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So you can just sit around, get high and bang yourself?
Yep. Sometimes I give myself a black eye. Sometimes I take myself to rehab in the morning. It's got it's ups and downs.

Post up The Facebook link........ Lotta people know a lotta people up in the mtns.
Not really down with posting it public. Folks can PM if interested.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I vote you make your own Craigslist ad, you might be able to turn a profit on this deal... Meth, vagina+cockandballs. People pay for this shit.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Well, he/she doesn't know how to play the game. I have a spare room with a king bed in vail.... Oh well, he/she is no Fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts